Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

DEF Limp Mode Countdown Has Started

Driving on the highway yesterday, not towing, I noticed on the Evic that an automatic regen had started. About 5 minutes into this regen, the Service DEF See Dealer message appeared on the evic. After a few seconds, this went away with the Automatic Regen message reappearing. Eventually the...
  2. R

Customer Satisfaction Notice 90A

Has anyone else received this? It basically says they're going to replace the DEF delivery module on my 2020 3500.
  3. R

New CP3.3 Slight Whine??

Has anyone who's had the recall done noticed a slight whining noise after the replacement? I'm not sure if this is a new noise or if it was pre-existing and I just didn't notice it. I'm leaving on a 1500 mile trip on Saturday so paranoia is setting in....
  4. R

SCR Theft?

I hear so mush about catalytic converter theft these days that I often wonder if the SCR on the 4.5 gen diesels are a target. Does anyone have any information on this?
  5. R

Baldwin PF46152 Filter

Just went to my dealer to get a set of fuel filters. They had the engine filter in stock but didn't have any Mopar fuel/water filters. They sold me a Baldwin instead. Are these any good?
  6. R

Question for Canadian Members

Greetings fellow Canadians. Have any of you received the fuel pump recall letter yet? I haven't.
  7. R

AC Discovery - Is this normal?

I have a 2020 3500 SRW with the Cummins. Build date is 07/20. I thought I had a weak AC system like other owners have reported. I have knobs only for controls in my Bighorn. With the AC running, and the knob in the dash/floor position, the air discharging from the dash is cool but certainly not...