Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Customer Satisfaction Notice 90A

red

Reaction score
Has anyone else received this? It basically says they're going to replace the DEF delivery module on my 2020 3500.

flan

Reaction score
Been a post about it in the last week. Are you in Canada eh?

red

Reaction score
Seems like the others have been located up there as well. I guess DEF is formulated not to freeze In the lower 48...

There was another customer satisfaction notice several months ago that required a software update to the DEF dosing unit on my truck. I had that done when my truck was in getting the upper glove box replaced under warranty (broken latch).

red

Reaction score
This is a screenshot of the 90A on the FCA website under my VIN.

Screenshot_20231204_191418_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

WisHawk

Reaction score
Just received mine in the mail yesterday for my 2021 3500
I'm in WI so maybe cold weather state vehicles?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
A dealer called me yesterday about this one saying its the complete tank aswell?

Deltron

Reaction score
I received a letter for 90A but the RAM dashboard says no open recalls. I also live in Arizona, certainly not a cold State.

Called the dealer and he didn't seem to know anything other then having me bring it in next Wednesday. I also have recall 67A but he said do not do it, DEF usage greatly increases.

It seems Stellantis is a bit disorganized.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
I received a letter for 90A but the RAM dashboard says no open recalls. I also live in Arizona, certainly not a cold State.

Called the dealer and he didn't seem to know anything other then having me bring it in next Wednesday. I also have recall 67A but he said do not do it, DEF usage greatly increases.

If your sig is correct and you drive a 2022 your dealer doesn’t know what he is talking about. 67A is a 13-18 recall.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score

Your dealer is high on something

Users who are viewing this thread