Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

Cleaning out the basement Sale

Sending you a PM.
  2. W

Has anyone added the Magnaflow exhaust to their Gen 4.5 Hemi?

No local shop around be deals in 3.5 inch tubing. This is a 3 inch tube flared and welded in place of the resonator.
  3. W

It’s the factory tailpipe, just painted black and dirty.
  4. W

May be a possibility. I’ll add that when I removed my resonator, a section of exhaust tubing was welded back in. I also had them reposition the angle of the tip so it is closer to the body and not pointed down.
  5. W

To each their own ……. I tried it and it was too much for me and I didn’t like the mds drone. I put it back to stock and removed the resonator. I like it much better
  6. W

Resonator Removal on 6.4 Hemi - Anyone here done it?

I did mine with no ill effects and re angled the tip up towards the body more.
  7. W

Need more towing capacity

Someone will chime in soon with some information you’re looking for. I have a 19’ tradesman with 6.4 and 32,000 miles. I had a 40’ /12500 lb fiver when I bought it. Truck pulled it fine ( only short pulls). I hated the camper so I downsized to a bumper pull 34’ / 7500 lb. I short pull most...
  8. W

Possible to lower a 2019 2500 4x4?

Look up reverse level on here. Finn5033 post pictures and what he did to reverse level his truck using same rate/shorter springs and airbags. I purchased the airbags yesterday and will order the spring in the short future. Shop around and you can lower the rear for under $1,000. The...
  9. W

Pedal Commander for 4th or 5th gen Ram 2500 6.4 or 6.7L - SOLD

Just over you in Ky, and have pondered one but just spent 400 on airbags. Good luck on the sale.
  10. W

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I pulled the trigger on a pair of Airlift 5000 Ultimate Plus bags. This kit has the jouce bumpers and stainless airlines. This is the first step to starting the reverse level. Still have to order the springs though.
  11. W

I changed my headlights out as well. I also changed the Chrome Ram in the center to black letters. I’d love to have black bumpers and grill but just the headlights tones the Chrome down a lot.
  12. W

What license plate bracket did you order to get them vertical? I only see one with them horizontal in the picture on the site.
  13. W

Water leak

Not sure where from more than likely rear cab brake light but I had and have water circles on my headliner above the back seats. Dealer said they fixed the issue and cleaned the headliner. I’m not sure if the old spot came back through or if it’s still leaking. I have the tan headliner. It...
  14. W

Air Bags

Airlift, Kelderman, Timber Grove, firestone etc. A lot depends on your budget and needs. You can Add bags in place of your bump stops, or replace your coils completely. You can spend less than 500.00 or over 2,000. Tell us a little bit more about your truck, tongue weights, wants, needs and...
  15. W

Downside of using the 2" to 2.5" sleeve?

Just a side note as I was like you and was new to the sleeve. If you remove you hitch don’t forget to repin the sleeve or remove it. When I first got this Ram I took the hitch out and forgot about the sleeve. I was driving down the road and noticed something bouncing down the road behind be...
  16. W

Upgrade my 5in to 8.4 Uconnect Radio

I did this on my 19’. There is a long thread on here somewhere that shows part numbers and pictures. I’m not sure if it relevant to your 22’ though. Can you post pictures of what you have? I’m not sure what you’re talking about when you say -“ I purchased a 8.4 with the thing with bezel...
  17. W

Lower rear of 2500

Thanks for the pics and update. It looks good and even better it being black. Gives me an easy idea of what mine would look like.
  18. W

Cold air Intake

I’m a pack rat so all my take off parts like that so in a box in the garage. Just for that “just in case”. Larger items like step bars, etc I sell. I am the “what if I don’t like it later or what if I decide to sell the truck, etc.
  19. W

Foam cup holders lower door pocket.

Holds a kids size plastic cup well for a convenient change holder.
  20. W

Dead battery = can’t kill power.

Truck started normal two different times this morning after being on the charger over night. Charger said it charged to 100 percent. I drove to the barn to load some things for about 15 minutes and left the door open with the truck off. What do you know it wouldn’t start. Time for that new...