Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foam cup holders lower door pocket.

NC-Dave

Reaction score
After taking delivery of my new ‘23 Ram Rebel, I notice, on a trip, that I had a foam cup holder in the lower drivers door pocket. (Or what ever that lower pouch or pocket is called, on the door). I checked on the passenger side and there wasn’t one on that side. I called my Dealership and was told they check on that and let me know. So far my question has been unanswered.

Anyway, I‘ve read several posts that some got both cup holders and some didn’t get any. I purchased a set off Amazon, exactly the same thing. In case any one is interested.

Dave

NC-Dave

Reaction score
Ok a trim level thing, ok guess I needed the next level up to get 2. Oh well at least Amazon have them. Thanks.

jebruns

Reaction score
I threw a right/left side pair of those away recently. Tried to give them away on the forums, but no takers. Got tired of them sitting on my workbench.

phatboy64

Reaction score
I use mine to put my wallet in and a small bottle of hand spray sanitizer ( leftover COVID thing).

woody284

Reaction score
Holds a kids size plastic cup well for a convenient change holder.

Users who are viewing this thread