Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrade my 5in to 8.4 Uconnect Radio

marvfire

Reaction score
Hi I have a 2022 2500 Ram tradesman I am looking to upgrade to 8.4. Im looking for help to do this. I see all kind of chats out there. I purchased a 8.4 with the thing with bezel and climate control. But the Bezel will not work with my old bezel. I need help thank you .

greywolf2

Reaction score
i plan on doing this too alittle down the road when i get sick of the 5 inch screen, i used to have a 7 inch alpine in my old dmax, im gonna go with infotanment 8.4 kit , its 1700 bucks but it a whole kit.

woody284

Reaction score
I did this on my 19’. There is a long thread on here somewhere that shows part numbers and pictures. I’m not sure if it relevant to your 22’ though.

Can you post pictures of what you have? I’m not sure what you’re talking about when you say -“ I purchased a 8.4 with the thing with bezel and climate control”. Unsure what the “thing” is.

Riddick

Reaction score
Can you also clarify if you are installing a 8.4 with or without navigation.

Users who are viewing this thread