Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Blazchasr

OEM fender flares on truck without

I temp installed fender flare and then put some 1/8 inch white board tape just above where the fender flare was then removed it and taped the truck. the clear door guard tape has some flex to it and I didn't have any problem with it. My truck had some clear tape alredy on the lower bottem...
  2. Blazchasr

ordered off of amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J1WBP2A/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  3. Blazchasr

No, it came right off. It's just 1/8" tape that they use when painting pinstripes .
  4. Blazchasr

I just used the screws along the inside of the fender-well. They fit pretty snug. The rear ones have a slight gap at the bottom on the trailing edge. but not very noticeable.
  5. Blazchasr

Bug Deflector

I have the AVS that is pretty much flat on the hood. I like the looks. That's all
  6. Blazchasr

Here are some before and after pics
  7. Blazchasr

Finaly got my fender flares painted and had a chance to install them this weekend between rain storms. I took a few pictures as I went along. I used a black pinstripe tape to mark where the flare would sit when bolted on. then removed the flare and followed up with 1/2 inch clear door guard...
  8. Blazchasr

Ordered mine middle of February and finally got them the 27th of May. Never told me they were back ordered, even after emailing them a couple of times.
  9. Blazchasr

Those didn't change. Just the ones behind the front and rear wheel. They are shorter and the flares come down and mate up with them
  10. Blazchasr

Here is what the back side looks like before removing the clips
  11. Blazchasr

Somewhere on another ram forum I found a part number for the oem fender flares. It come as a whole kit, spat's included. I ordered it back in February and just got them in today. They come with all new screws, front flares and spats, and rear flares and spats. They also have an extra set of...
  12. Blazchasr

Gun storage/safe

I went with a Tuffy console safe. It was a bit cheaper and uses a key. Looks just as strong as the Lock'er down
  13. Blazchasr

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

Bought the tape for over 200 lbs it seams a bit stiffer that just your regular tape and worked well. I also picked up some thicker neoprene for the front side of the bed. With the topper directly on the bed rails there was already a gap on the front. Picked up some front rail seal made out of...
  14. Blazchasr

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

I bought a used Ranch Icon. It looks really god but I need to get some weather stripping on the bed rails. Do you know about how much yours weigh? Seen some nice weather srtipping but listed two different style for under 200lbs or over 200lbs
  15. Blazchasr

Winter pictures

Spent Christmas in Virginia
  16. Blazchasr

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

This is it with the RV connected. Don't have all the "stuff" in the bed of the truck so its a little nose high
  17. Blazchasr

Mud Flaps

I had the XL's on my 2018 because I had 2 1/2 inch fender flares, but on the 2019 I have the regular size and they still extend out a little bit, but if I put the oem fender flares on it will about right