Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter pictures

ianacole

Reaction score
Drove home in this last night...worse than the pic shows. Visibility down to feet at some times, just missed I-25 getting closed so we could make it home. Ended up running up on a Volvo that refused to go faster than 10 MPH. Truck with the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3's did great!

20210203_221039.jpg

PGHChris81

Reaction score
Drove home in this last night...worse than the pic shows. Visibility down to feet at some times, just missed I-25 getting closed so we could make it home. Ended up running up on a Volvo that refused to go faster than 10 MPH. Truck with the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3's did great!

View attachment 11512
Ian Cole from Colorado? You wouldn't happen to play defense in the NHL would you? lol

ConstablePD

Reaction score
Congratulations and your tuck looks great. This is not relevant to this post, but do you have any pictures of your light bar bracket. I keep kicking around putting one behind the lower grill.
No snow pictures here because it will not snow anymore.
I will try to get some this weekend

clawdog79

Reaction score
Some rare snow in south Texas gave me an excuse to use the 4wd.

4257c21726fce9146db334e7c8de356f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread