Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

This whole topic is political so I agree. I don't think anyone knows how this will effect us with the "fix" but it will cost us more. The fine alone ensures prices going up more on engines.
  2. R

They didn't hide it. The DOJ stepped in pushing their Green New Deal. Its a settlement made with them to a lawsuit and no admittance to guilt. It doesent matter if your rite. They hate diesels and they have all the power.
  3. R

Cummins admits no wrong doing. THe DOJ is a weaponized arm of the GREEN NEW DEAL. This is speculation but I have seen enough in the news to know that they can push around anyone. They can manipulate data and statutes to screw anyone to get what they want. Cummins may have been wrong but I bet...
  4. R

Grid Heater RELAY Recall (new)

once that business was posted Ram found out they sold them and stopped them from selling it. Should have offered their info in private only.
  5. R

Stop Sale due to Grid Heater Relay Recall

What are they doing to the trucks? Is there an updated relay or more tape?
  6. R

Did ram just lower towing ratings for 25 and 3500 vehicles?

It's a massive difference that is not going to affect me as I don't need to tow over 10k. Payload is my weakness. The fact that is changed so much after buying a vehicle can really screw someone though. Not everyone can dissect the weights. You could take the math you did to the 15130. who...
  7. R

Did ram just lower towing ratings for 25 and 3500 vehicles?

My towing went from 19970 pounds to 15,130 pounds. I saved it as a pdf the original when I purchased it in 2021.
  8. R

Dif oil change

I agree but it did burn the paint on the whole lower half. The pinion seal also blew out. I towed a 26 ft trailer. Could have been low on oil. I didn't know to check it back then from the new. My 2021 took half a quart when it was new. Had the seal replaced and fluid changed by the dealer...
  9. R

New recall 11/10/2022 for the 68RFE ** UPDATED INFO IN 1ST POST **

He said it was not able to check the level. I assumed it had no marks. But if it's short then it's a micro-stick. lol. My reading comprehension is not the best.
  10. R

a dipstick with no marks on it is worthless for the purpose of being a dipstick. Why would they do such a thing?
  11. R

The recall shows in My Mopar and says parts are available. It does not say whet the fix is.
  12. R

Dif oil change

my 2008 dif got so hot it melted the paint off towing at 12k miles with stock cover. FWIW no problems when I traded it in. I used an oil extractor to change my diff fluid at 6k miles on my 2021 just to put Mobile 1 in. Worked great.
  13. R

Non Wireless Android Auto Seems Kind of Pointless (Waze)

I had to set my Blackview dash cam wifi to not connect automatically. The dash cam would connect before aawireless and no AA. Just a heads up.
  14. R

Non Wireless Android Auto Seems Kind of Pointless (Waze)

I have been using the AAWireless. Works great. You still have to unlock the phone to connect wirelessly. It's small and hides away nicely.
  15. R

AlfaOBD

I can see fleet options now. When I try to reset to 0000 it says "Conditions can not be verified, procedure terminated." What am I doing wrong?
  16. R

AlfaOBD

android version
  17. R

AlfaOBD

Jimmy, I only have 2 options there. Seatbelt alert system and Lifetime engine hours. I don't see fleet pin reset 2021 Ram 2500 Limited Diesel
  18. R

AlfaOBD

Thanks . I will try it Monday when I get back in town.
  19. R

AlfaOBD

Is there a way to reset the commercial pin with Alphaobd? I tried the search function and yeilded 0 results but remain optimistic.New truck and I never used it and can not get in with 0000.
  20. R

‘21 68RFE Groan Noise

Is your exhaust brake on?