Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Auto dim rear view mirror

I pulled the passenger pillar, visor and visor clip and overhead console and got up there just fine.
  2. J

You will need a new harness. The one you need is not there most likely. There is a thread in here with the part numbers and changes with Alfa obd.
  3. J

Just did this a couple days ago. Super easy. Drop the front of the headliner, run the new wiring from side of glovebox up pillar and re clip all connections into new wiring and then plug last clip into mirror. Use Alfa obd to activate and done. Took me about 30 minutes
  4. J

Tried it this morning and it’s working fine now.
  5. J

Anything I could have missed? I verified all 4 settings were correct for auto high beam, I have the right mirror and wiring and uconnect added the option to enable or disable them but when I put the lights to auto and push the turn signal lever forward nothing happens. No notification of them on...
  6. J

Blind spot monitoring

you didnt need to change the EVIC or BCM? Just the sensors for a 2020+ vs my 2019 sensors to get the trailer portion to work?
  7. J

Visor with home link

Anyone know the part number to the drivers visor in beige with home link? I know I will need to activate it with Alfa obd but would I need anything else to make this work? Thanks.
  8. J

Blind spot monitoring

I have a 2019 2500 with blind spot monitoring. I understand that it turns off when you have a trailer but I see on my screen options for it while towing that grey out when I plug in my trailer harness. I’m guessing they didn’t get it done in time? Anyone know if this is fixed for 2020 or if...
  9. J

Anyone add an auto dim rear view mirror? I heard there may be wiring up in the console for it and you can activate it with alfaobd but don’t know if anyone who tried it.
  10. J

Fender flares

I want to put fender flares in my truck but not sure which style just thought I would get opinions on the 4 what you think?options
  11. J

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

The led fog light bezels without sensors like on the tradesman with safety/towing upgrades. Anyone know the part number?
  12. J

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

Anyone know the part number for the led fog lamp bezels without parking sensors as seen in the picture?