Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Lift89

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

Hey all. I had the TSB done replacing the harmonic balancer and new belt. So far 4 weeks later and freezing temps the squeak/chirp is totally gone. The TSB worked 100% Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Lift89

Finally Fixed***5th gen squeaky belt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Lift89

Finally Fixed***5th gen squeaky belt

Officially fixed the dreaded belt chirp on the 5th gen Cummins. The TSB of replacing the harmonic balancer and belt 100% fixed the belt chirp/squeak. For those of you who have this. This 100% fixed this problem. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Lift89

AC Fix TSB (Pre 8/20 build trucks)

Keep it half cracked and you’ll have some control over temp yet still have colder temps since you’re reducing flow by 50%+ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Lift89

A/C Issues? Anyone else

I guess people are having really good luck by putting a coolant valve in-line that you can turn off so coolant doesn’t run through the heater core. People are measuring a pretty good drop in ac temps. I think that are getting around 47-51 degree air coming from the vent when doing that mod...
  6. Lift89

Suspension "Clunk" when turning right 2021 ram 2500 500 miles.

I tightened my front body mounts pretty tight and so far the clunk has gone away for me. Either that or I have hit bumps at the right angle. I have a 2020 2500 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Lift89

***BEWARE*** Corrupt tune for 5th gen Ram with Cummins

Well, I dont think that is cool if he really does that, but hes done right by me, Im just speaking from experience. And I guess it looks like people have bad luck everywhere. So I’ll change the way I go about this…. I guess go with whatever tuner or person you feel is doing a good job with...
  8. Lift89

First oil change and engine developed a loud clatter/ticking noise at 1500+ rpms

Mine does this too. In neutral or park and give it a little throttle and you can hear an audible clicking for sure. Not sure if it’s the trans, I had my lady rev it up and mine 100% comes from the motor. Pry has to do with the lifters. Truck does NOT do it under load or in drive. Glad you get...
  9. Lift89

That’s why my other post was a “to each his own”. Maybe some do and don’t like optimals. And maybe some do and don’t like DRD. I’ve had both and I am only speaking from experience. First hand experience with 10 of optimals tunes and they all sucked. It took 1 tune for DRD and my truck was...
  10. Lift89

Literally call revmax and tell them you are using Ray with DRD and they will tell you, “oh yea you’re in good hands with him when it comes to tuning transmissions”. But to each is his own, go with who you want. I bet I’ll still be on the road while most of you will be in the shop repairing and...
  11. Lift89

I think your just a troll on here at this point man. Not sure who tunes your ****, but DRDs tunes are great. Hints to why he’s a Revmax and Randy’s transmissions approve tuner. With all my mods it only took him 1 tune to get my truck running amazing. Saying what you just said is laughable. I’ve...
  12. Lift89

Lame. You’re no fun. Stock is not fine once you get good tuning and a revmax valve body. The towing and drivability is way cooler. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Lift89

Well the 6.4 you can’t compare to Cummins really. With a simple tune the 6.4 is FAST. Performance and Towing really shouldn’t go together. You either want tune for towing OR performance. Can’t and shouldn’t really do both, that’s how shizzzz breaks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Lift89

Payload and Max towing

2500 with air bags installed would probably give you the most comfortable ride while not towing yet still bump up your payload a little bit to help with the payload. That’s What I have. Getting the air lift with compressor installed. They are 5k bags. That will level out my 5th wheel and give...
  15. Lift89

Can’t tell you how many people I’ve tried to help stay clear of optimals. It sucks. But we all learn. I changed after he tried to write 10 tunes just to get my rail pressure right, I said nope, I’m done. Going with a Well known legend in the game of tuning Cummins. Sent from my iPhone using...
  16. Lift89

Man I can’t tell you how many people I’ve tried to steer clear of his tunes. I had them for over a year. Hated them. Changed to the legend DRD and have never looked back. The tunes I have now are effing amazing. Great power and his trans tuning is on POINT. Optimal has no clue how to tune. He...
  17. Lift89

My CP4 appears to be wet and leaking? Anyone else? Should I be worried?

Spray a little simple green in it and clean it with a small brush and rinse it lightly. Maybe you can pin point the leak. Oil or diesel smell? Or both? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Lift89

Trailer TPMS Target Pressure Not Saving

Whoops. Didn’t see trailer part lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Lift89

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Just added the same rokblokz XL for my 2020. They are a nice flap. And easy install. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Lift89

2021 Aisin beginning to FAIL at 55,000 miles! ** HOT 150HP TUNE **

I just wish they made stuff strong enough to use 150-200hp tune while towing haha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk