Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

2020 2500HD Stranded - PIN Unlock Code

Other than going to the dealer in person, is there any other way to get the unlock pin? I'm not in a position to drive to a dealer, but can provide them with what ever detail is needed to prove ownership. I just changed out my batteries and now the truck is disabled. It won't start, can't...
  2. R

2020 2500HD Stranded - PIN CODE

Other than going to the dealer in person, is there any other way to get the unlock pin? I'm not in a position to drive to a dealer, but can provide them with what ever detail is needed to prove ownership. I just changed out my batteries and now the truck is disabled. It won't start, can't...
  3. R

Here you can freely post your concerns about the CP4 fuel pump - free range just keep it civil.

To have to pay out of pocket, swap parts, configure a "work around" just to keep a pump failure, which will occur, not a matter of IF, but WHEN (fuel pumps don't last forever) , from destroying your engine, with a bill attached to it of $10k up to $25 is ridiculous. I didn't pay a "work around"...