Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DP3500

Noob 3500 owner with P026B Code

I am currently dealing with this issue now. Dealt with the codes being intermittent for 6-7 months, finally a new dealer found metal debris in the fuel system. And the only possible cause was from the recall performed 9 months ago. I would have them check for shavings. Now I'm dealing with...
  2. DP3500

P026B Injection Timing Performace Code after Y78 Recall

Another update to my ongoing issue with P026B. After 4 trips to original dealer, I took the truck to another local dealer. 2nd dealer found metal shavings in fuel system, said injectors were scored/faulty and needed to be replaced, high pressure fuel rail was faulty and needed replacement...
  3. DP3500

P026B Injection Timing Performace Code after Y78 Recall

I've been dealing with the P026B code for about +- 4 months now, dealer has had and returned the vehicle now 4 times. Dealer claims the injectors are fine but doesn't know what else to fix at this point. Are the injectors covered under 5 yr 100k mile engine and powertrain warranty? Dealer...
  4. DP3500

She’s Finally Here!

congrats! Beautiful Truck. Sorry I'm out of the loop, what is MD?
  5. DP3500

2019 Ram 2500 diesel " high pressure fuel pump recall"- my truck has been at the dealer 4 days for this recall-any of u dealing with this?

Did they provide a loaner or rental car for the 4 days of work? My dealer finally scheduled my fuel pump recall for 2 weeks from now, but said they need the vehicle for 4 days and I am liable for the rental.
  6. DP3500

CAUGHT: 2023 Ram 2500 Limited Night Edition Mega Cab 4×4:

Do we know when these details will be released? or when the orders can start? Also very excited for the mirrors, they look nice.
  7. DP3500

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

couple small things, 1. The full brightness of the backup camera, at night its brutal. 2. When you turn the lights to the "off" position, the screen light goes to full brightness again. 3. I've seen a couple people mention the headlights never going fully off. Don't like that the halos stay...
  8. DP3500

Trailer Hitch Recommendations

2021 3500 mega cab with air ride, I have the 2.5" Heavy Duty 6" drop from Bulletproof hitches. Love it and would buy again, very solid. One great feature of the bulletproof hitches is that you can buy the adapter to tow pintle hitches. One thing I don't like is that with the hitch only on, it...
  9. DP3500

LED Headlights never turn off

I do as well, love the look of them. Just wish I could turn them off with the switch without external mods.
  10. DP3500

US That's correct, when off only accent strip is lit up, still annoying though.
  11. DP3500

Sorry if this was discussed already, I tried to search but didn't find it anywhere. Anyways, I have a 2020 3500 limited with the LED headlights. when the dial is turned all the way to the left (off position) the small LED strip stays on. Meaning there is never a point in which the lights are...
  12. DP3500

Which soft tri-fold tonneau do you guys like?

I have the TruXedo Deuce 2 Tonneau Cover for mine. great price at it takes 10 mins to put on. it is a tri fold from front and rear and it rolls up. when rolled up it is out of the way as you can see in the picture. best bang for your buck imo.
  13. DP3500

weight of my truck?

Don't worry, I have scales at work so I drive over them a couple times a month to always check. 2020 limited 6.7 AISIN Megacab with my "big framed body" inside is 8990 - 9040#s. Thats with some tools and other crap in the truck...maybe I do need to lose some weight lol.
  14. DP3500

How do you transport your dogs

As much as I love all the great input on this topic, I could totally get behind a picture only thread of the doggos in the Trucks thread. Dogs>people
  15. DP3500

2020 3500 Payload!

Thanks Devil, I did know about the GVWR minus payload calc. I always like to test it to see how close the Manufacturer numbers are(pretty damn close in this case). Also, I used 6 lbs. / Gal for fuel, the number is closer to 7 but I suppose I will leave it.
  16. DP3500

2020 3500 Payload!

I decided to do a fun little test of my trucks payload while at work recently, I also wanted to see how much or any squat my truck would have. My truck is a 2020 limited 3500 with air ride suspension with Cummins and AISIN trans. GVWR is 12,300 lbs., payload from door sticker reads 3806 lbs...
  17. DP3500

Rattle Noise In Cab

Damn auto correct, "Poopy flavored Lollipop"
  18. DP3500

Rattle Noise In Cab

picked up my 2020 in early sept, truck was just built and sent to dealer from the line. I have about 4k miles on it already, rattle has been here the entire time. has air ride suspension, rattle to me sounds like its coming from the rear end. really been driving me nuts. hope they find...
  19. DP3500

TPMS issue @ 1000 miles?

How easy are these to replace on your own? Dealer is being a huge pain in the rear about them.
  20. DP3500

TPMS issue @ 1000 miles?

My 2020 3500 had 3 sensors crap out at 500 miles...