Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Sold 2019-2024 OEM Fuel, Oil, Air and Cab Filters

I sold my 2021 and have a stock of OEM filters I purchased from Geno's garage. Included are the following 3-68436631AA Fuel Filters 3-68157291AA Fuel Filters 2-LF5083285AA Oil Filters 2-53034051AB Air Filters (correct filter) 1-68548579AA Cab Air Filter I do not want to split the filters up...
  2. T

Stellantis and @RamCares Useless

Not a new topic, just want to make public my experience with Stellantis and @RAM Cares on this forum. My 2021 3500 has recall 13A for the grid heater relay. My local dealer has told me for months they can't get the part and I am on a waiting list. Due to the fire danger when being driven or...
  3. T

Short bed bulk head to fender measurement

Hello, I am looking at a auxiliary tank/toolbox combo for my truck. I have a long bed so the width (bulkhead to fenders) isn't a issue currently. If I were to switch trucks down the road, I would like to have the ability to transfer it to a short bed. Does anyone with a short bed know the...
  4. T

2021 Aisin Tow Haul Doesn't Engage

I have a 2021 3500 SRW HO/Aisin. About 25% of the time if I don't engage Tow/Haul prior to putting the truck in drive it won't engage. Ex. if I start driving and push Tow/Haul the light comes on the instrument panel like normal. but wont actually engage no matter how many times the cycle the...
  5. T

B&W 5th Wheel Hitch Problem

I have searched and have not found anything about the issue I am having, other than a couple of Superduty's. I have a 21 3500 with puck system and just purchased a new B&W RVK3600 5th wheel hitch. The hitch does not sit flat on the pucks and rocks. The hitch on the concrete is flat with no gaps...
  6. T

2019+ 5th Wheel Tailgates Available?

So the 5th wheel tailgate from my 2017 doesn't fit my new 2020. They changed the lower hinge pucks. I can't find any 5th wheel tailgates listed for the 2019+ trucks. Does anyone know of one available?
  7. T

2020 HO Unimpressed Test Drive

So some jerk with state minimum insurance ran a light and totaled my 2017 3500 with only 10k miles. I went to local dealer today to test drive the 2020 3500 Mega HO Aisin with 4.10. My truck was a SRW SO with the 68RFE and 3.42. I was really unimpressed. It felt like torque management was off...