Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

6.7 Belt failure

Has anyone had a serpentine belt failure? Out of nowhere my belt just popped off while driving... PS and PB gone while taking an overpass exit. Temps did climb but switched heater on and kept a 3/4 temp as dealership was 3 miles....drove in. No cluster indication or warning. I know I heard of...
  2. O

Blinker Cameras

Can confirm Joints4Sale, after a factory reset the turn cameras started activating with blinker stalk (after selecting in the settings menu).
  3. O

Blinker Cameras

Put me down for it as well.
  4. O

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Got the call last night. Truck is being delivered today. Initial delivery was 4/29 then updated to 4/7.... Per Dealer 3/25 Ordered 2/6 D1 - 3/6 E - 3/12 KZ - 3/13 KZM - 3/15
  5. O

NEW 11.5% MSRP Discounts from MARK DODGE

Beyond impressed with Anthony and Mark Dodge.... straight forward, no surprises and what I consider to be one of the best dealer pricing/buying experiences in 30 years.
  6. O

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Was expecting 3-6 months, but that rocketed through faster than my Jeep order
  7. O

2023 Ram HD Rebel Ordering Information

IS there a breakdown of what's in the AAN AAU packages for the Rebel yet. Code Guide. Or is it the same as the other trims.....?
  8. O

CAUGHT: 2023 Ram 2500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4:

I find bourbon helps in dealing with that. On a side note, has the 2023 Canadian ordering guide been spotted anywhere?
  9. O

As half Canadian... that's debatable. LOL
  10. O

Sorry, was at the grocery getting steaks and beer for the weekend.
  11. O

Looks like the Rebel is going to Canada per today's release from Stelantis.
  12. O

Canada: 2023 Ram 2500 & 3500 Heavy Duty Fact Sheet

Anyone else notice Rebel is listed as a trim?