Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canada: 2023 Ram 2500 & 3500 Heavy Duty Fact Sheet

Aneura

Reaction score
In case anyone missed it, I'm guessing US will be the same

https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=23990&mid=

New for 2023
  • An available 12.3-inch frameless digital gauge cluster features nearly two dozen different menus. The full-colour cluster features five reconfigurable tiles for at-a-glance data, or quick and easy access to the most used information. Drivers may choose between analog or digital instrumentation. All cluster settings can be saved to a user profile
  • New digital rearview mirror with side camera integration is an available option for 2023. The digital rearview mirror displays video in real time from a rear-facing camera and can be turned off to revert to a traditional reflective mirror
  • Trailer Reverse Steering Control is now available and allows the driver to enter a few measurements before the camera tracks the trailer position to back up and guide the trailer. Simply rotate the dial left or right in the direction you want the trailer to go while the system controls the steering wheel
  • New Mopar sport performance hood available on Laramie and Limited
  • Next-generation trailer tow mirrors with telescoping capability are now available across
    the lineup
  • 2023 Ram Heavy Duty models benefit from camera system enhancements, including the new Trailer Tow pages app, multiple view modes, behind-trailer view and blind-spot view

Bighoof

Reaction score
Surprised nobody has come out with a factory option for a recorder that utilizes the cameras already on the vehicle instead of having to add an additional dash cam. So many crazies out there, it's almost a must have today.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Some day maybe we'll get to see pics of this new digital dash.
They have had images i cant remember where bit i remember seeing something about the new cluster

Last edited:

el_barto

Reaction score
Surprised nobody has come out with a factory option for a recorder that utilizes the cameras already on the vehicle instead of having to add an additional dash cam. So many crazies out there, it's almost a must have today.
I’ve been saying this for years!

99mo

Reaction score
Anyone else notice Rebel is listed as a trim?
Yes, I did. Below Power Wagon as a standalone build, or so it appears. Will be looking that over closely. Also noticed the Hydro Blue for the Power Wagon only. Not a real fan of Blue, but that is one bada** color. Check out @LenTex's 2020 Hydro Blue in a Laramie IIRC. Super nice and wish they would offer it in all builds.

Bighoof

Reaction score
Why not in the USA? I downloaded the 2023 HD Order Guide and it isn't listed there. Missing from the USA press release also.

jenninr

Reaction score
When I looked at it this morning I looked for any mention of the rebel and didn't see it there. I may have missed it but I think they may have updated it.

Bighoof

Reaction score
I just looked and nothing unless you are looking at the Canadian version. Shows up there.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Why not in the USA? I downloaded the 2023 HD Order Guide and it isn't listed there. Missing from the USA press release also.

We are just that lucky

FLARam

Reaction score
This was the picture on the 2023 Stellantis Release. Not sure if it’s the correct one.

FLARam

Reaction score
Do we know if the grill and or lights were modified? Again, the Stellantis pictures show no real change but many were predicting some changes due to 2023 year “refresh”

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Do we know if the grill and or lights were modified? Again, the Stellantis pictures show no real change but many were predicting some changes due to 2023 year “refresh”
Nope no changes

Users who are viewing this thread