Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

1500 Jump Seat in a 2500???

I ordered a 2021 2500 with a jump seat in the front. I have 4 kids so I need to be able to carry everyone in a pinch. I’m not a fan of the 2500’s jump seat which only has a lap belt and doesn’t lock in the upright position. I’ve noticed that the jump seat in some of the newer 1500s comes with a...
  2. J

Has anyone had any luck trading in stock wheels for upgraded wheels at the dealership?

Has anyone had any luck trading in stock wheels at the dealership for upgraded wheels at delivery? I have a 2021 Laramie on order with the 20” aluminum wheels and I’m really liking the 20” Long Horn wheels. Thanks!
  3. J

Still waiting on the new Ram

How are you guys finding out your build status codes? Ram Chat keeps telling me they can't give that information out.
  4. J

2020 longhorn 3500 ctd

Is your Long Horn the Maximum Steel color? It looks amazing.
  5. J

2019 Ram 2500HD, Is there a hidden winch mount available?

Here’s some pics from that listing.
  6. J

2019 Ram 2500HD, Is there a hidden winch mount available?

Found this 2500 for sale on eBay with a hidden winch. I sent an email to the seller asking for more info. https://www.ebay.com/itm/274537507171