Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Firebird

Are there more 6.4's on the road now?

Is it just my area, or are you guys seeing a lot more 6.4 HD's on the road these days? Cummins has always been the clear leader, but man oh man, I'm seeing a pile of 6.4's on the road now. I'm wondering if all of the ridiculous emission issues plaguing diesels, or the EPA with hunts are pushing...
  2. Firebird

87 octane vs 89 octane, fuel economy differences

I have been running 89 octane since day 1 in my 2023 6.4, and my average economy in town is 12.5 hand calculated. After reading on here about folks using 87 octane, I decided to switch over to see if any difference. Well, after running 87 for 3 tanks, my hand calculated economy has dropped to...
  3. Firebird

Some people are NUTS!!!

4. Firebird

Brand new TS Stryker module for sale

Ordered 10/3/23 for my 2021 Cummins, and never installed it. Missed my 10 day return window, all packaging still factory sealed, and confirmed that it has all current updates, and will work up to a 2022 model year. Asking $515.00 shipped to the lower 48.
  5. Firebird

Towing question regarding stock Power Wagon tires

I found a stock set of wheels and tires from a 2022 Power Wagon, zero miles on them, and would love to put them on my 2023 Laramie 6.4. My question is can I still tow with those tires? I would not exceed 10,000 pounds.
  6. Firebird

Well fellas, I'm throwing in the towel

I'm finally done with the emission issues on my Cummins. I have loved the truck up until now, but these issues have sealed the deal for me. I'm just about out of warranty, and am unwilling to risk the potential issues and costs this truck is likely to bring with further failures, lack of parts...
  7. Firebird

What are you paying for diesel these days?

Prices have been nuts! Filled up today in Thomasville GA:
  8. Firebird

Carli radius arms

The radius arms our trucks come with don't look too sturdy (3500 dually) and I was looking at the Carli's. Is there any benefit to these on a non lifted HD?
  9. Firebird

2021 dually always pulls to the right

My truck seems to always pull to the right, and the dealer couldn't correct it. Finally got fed up, and took it to our best independent shop for alignments in town. Wow, what a difference! My front end has never felt this good! $100 well spent.
  10. Firebird

How many miles are on your original DPF/SCR?

I'm trying to get a feel for how long the original stock system may last, as I know they are stupid expensive to replace. So, how many miles on your system? How do you mainly drive, city, hwy? Do you use any additives?
  11. Firebird

Got the DEF see dealer message yesterday

Dropped her off this morning, and dealer said it needs 1 DEF line replaced. Said it should be ready to pick up tomorrow. That's pretty decent service and service time, hopefully that solves the issue. This is my first error code, 17,500 miles
  12. Firebird

Installed Weathertech vent visors today

Did the in-channel window visors, and they are a flawless fit. They integrate well, without looking garish or out of place, and was only a 15 minute install.
  13. Firebird

Can the cargo camera be added to a 2021?

My 2021 Tradesman doesn't have the cargo camera, can it be added? I don't even know if the wiring is even there to do it? Thanks
  14. Firebird

2022 1 ton dually single cab, sure dont see many of these in the wild

This is for sale at my local dealer, haven't seen one in quite a while
  15. Firebird

OMG, 5th wheel going through a drive thru!

I hope this shows up, unreal: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1986424344940966/permalink/3092620747654648/
  16. Firebird

Weird stuff I see at Home Depot