Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 1

Bigger tires and trans etc

anyone having any long term problems running 35" and larger tires besides the loss of mpg? trans problems etc... Just seeing it anyone is high mileage and having any issues with the aisin etc.. 21 3500 HO/Aisin srw
  2. 1

HO vs non-HO MPG

is yours an HO? 571 to empty with the stock 31 gallon tank on full?, if so that is great!
  3. 1

HO MPG

what is everyone getting for MPG unloaded/loaded with the HO? also stock, or bigger tires etc.. city/hwy or 70+etc...
  4. 1

Bigger tires towing

Maybe 16k, truck rated payload is 3.7k towing is 24k
  5. 1

Bigger tires towing

Have a 21 3500 ho srw. Any issues with running 35" tires and towing with the aisin trans? Dealer installed a level kit and tires. Just looking down the road on anyone running larger tires and the transmission holding up etc thanks
  6. 1

21 3500 level kit

Just traded in my 19 2500 limited for a 21 ho 3500 longhorn limited srw. The 21 had dealer installed 35/12.50 20 nitto ridge grapplers installed and a 2.5" level kit. Trucks sets level. With a leaf spring truck is it going to sag once a trailer is hooked up? Assuming the level kit is to...
  7. 1

Exhaust brake newbie

Anyone else notice when the exhaust brake is on, that the transmison shifts harder, and down shifts harder etc..
  8. 1

19 2500 Limited Stock 20" Tire options

Well ended up with the nitto ridge grapplers in the factory size. The toyo mt, rt, at3 were on back order. Any recomendation on tire pressue?
  9. 1

Any preferences in the Toyo Mt, Rt, AT3, and Nitto ridge grapplers in stock size? Anyone running any of those?
  10. 1

I have a 2019 Limited 2500 with the 20" wheels I am wanting to replace the factory LT285/60R20 tires with the Toyo Open county MT. The Toyo site has them listed in the factory size of LT285/60R20. But they do not come up when selecting my vehicle. Has anyone tried these with any success...