Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

Camera System Unavailable

Did a search and could not find an exact match. 2019 Ram 2500 CTD I replaced both batteries this morning since my passenger side battery had a leaking negative terminal post (which was draining both batteries somehow). After installing the two new batteries and connecting everything together...
  2. O

Cabin Air Filter - PSA

Just a PSA for those that haven’t replaced their cabin air filter. Just hit 25,000 miles and live in texas, I should do this more frequently as the dust, dirt builds up easily here and allergies are unbelievable. Talking about the cabin air filter. Got a charcoal based one from Amazon for $16...
  3. O

Cummins B6.7 Recall Fuel Pre-heater recall

Anyone know if the new Cummins recall is applicable to our trucks? It says b6.7 cummins engines used in trucks.. but doesn't say which trucks!!!! https://landline.media/cummins-recalls-nearly-70000-b6-7-diesel-engines/ https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2020/RCAK-20E018-5206.pdf Ugh...... I...
  4. O

Forward collision Auto-stop video

So, watch the dashcam video and let me know your thoughts.....the auto-stop didn’t kick in to stop the vehicle...or assist in braking...I had my foot hard on the brakes and still couldn’t stop the vehicle in time to avoid the bumpers from kissing.... Very minor damage to the truck, the other...
  5. O

Block heater

For those wanting to install the engine block heater, it’s much more accessible on the ‘19 than prior years. You don’t even have to remove the air box anymore as the plug is right there and accessible from the top looking down at the oil filter. Remove plastic cover and snap in your block...
  6. O

Easy with all the Ads!

Starting to get a bit much....I get the need for advertising, but 3/4 of the screen is taken up with ads. Big ads, small ads, same ads doubled up......that’s how sites lose members....it’s a bit much. Let’s ease up a little. One or two ads, sure, but 5 ads in one page?
  7. O

Aux fuel tank w/ramboxes

Looking for aux fuel tank setup for a 2500 with ramboxes and having a hard time sourcing anything in the 30 to 40 gallon capacity. The bed dimensions with ramboxes have a max width of 50”. The rds aux fuel tank (33 gallons) is 50 inches but that doesn’t include the drain outlet attachment for...
  8. O

Bed lowering mode details

For those that have the air suspension, there is a new “Bed lowering mode” that can be used to drop the rear end by 3 inches. The alternate trailer height drops the rear by 1 - 1.5 inches. To access the bed lowering mode, you have to go into Apps on your Uconnect screen, scroll over until you...
  9. O

Ram Care

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I didn't know until my dealer rep told me about the free oil changes.... PSA: Make sure you all get your Ram Care details from your dealer when you purchase your new 2500/3500 trucks. It includes: New owners of selected Ram 2500 and 3500 models are...