Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

BRE Exhaust??

I am looking at a lot of different options for an exhaust upgrade for my 2022. I managed to find on the Magnaflow website a BRE Exhaust replacement kit, and looking at the images, it seems to have a muffler and resonator with a new 3.5" tailpipe that looks much better than stock. I did some...
  2. D

Differential Upgrades?

Looking at upgrading my diffs on my 2020 CCSB Tradesman Hemi. I have the 3.73s and they don't like my 35s. I would like to go to 4.10s and some kind of selectable locker. What would be most ideal would be to find a wrecked PW and grab the axles and the lockers. But I don't know what my options...
  3. D

"Performance" spark plugs?

I have heard on some of the older model engines that upgrading to a higher quality spark plug can increase performance and mileage. Does anyone here have any personal experience with this on the 6.4?
  4. D

Dumped Exhaust for a Hemi?

I currently have a dual exhaust setup with a Magnaflow muffler setup by a muffler shop on my 20 Tradesman CCSB hemi. I like it, but I am looking for something different. I have considered running an axle dump for it, but I am concerned about drone since this setup already drones a lot. Has...
  5. D

Night Edition Emblem Install??

I have a Tradesman hemi that I am looking to improve the looks on. I will shave the emblems off, such as the dealer emblem and the 4x4, but I know the Ram logo on the tailgate and the 2500 emblem on the hood cannot be removed like that. I am looking for the correct Night Edition emblems to...
  6. D

Looking for Some Off Road Lights

I am looking to add some off road lights to my 2020 Tradesman. Shorter days are coming, and I would like to be able to see a bit better driving to and from the jobsite, which can be out in the middle of nowhere. I am considering four 4"-6" round lights or a 30"-40" light bar. I have a Ranch Hand...
  7. D

Can't Get AlfaOBD to Connect

Got some new tires for my 2020 tradesman hemi, and I want to adjust the TPMS with my Alfa. I got it to work on my 2019 a year and a half ago, but I cannot seem to get it connected now. I have the updated app for my Android device, the bypass cable is installed (although I am wondering if I...
  8. D

Completed 2020 Suspension Upgrades!!

This week, I completed all my repairs and upgrades on my 2020 2500 Hemi Tradesman. I posted an earlier thread "2020 Hemi Suspension Wore Out Already". First, I took it to the dealership to fix the sloppy steering, and it turns out I had a worn out passenger side wheel hub. It was replaced and it...
  9. D

Hub Bore Diameter???

I just purchased some MT Deegan 38 Wheels in a 17x9 +12mm. I was 100% sure they would work just fine until I remembered about hub bore. The bore diameter on these wheels is 125.2mm. Will these still work?? I have an appointment this Friday 8-13 to get the tires and wheels installed.
  10. D

Mud Tire With Decent Highway Manners??

I am looking to get a set of 35x12.5 probably R17 mud tires for my truck in the next week or 2. I use my truck a lot for work, and I need aggressive tires since I spend so much time off road. I currently run Cooper ST Maxx tires and I have been happy so far, but I am looking into other options...
  11. D

Performance Parts?

What sort of performance parts are available for the 6.4 hemi? Obviously there's a bunch for the car version, but what about the truck version? I have found cold air intakes, MSD coil packs, after cat exhausts, and I think I saw a programmer a while back. What else is out there as far as bolt ons?
  12. D

2020 Hemi Suspension Wore Out Already

I have a 2020 Tradesman 4x4 CCSB with the Hemi. It has 295 70 R18 Cooper ST Maxx tires on the stock wheels. She's been a good truck, but I believe the suspension is fried. I have about 33K miles on it and have owned it for 11mos. After spending a lot of time driving off road for work down some...
  13. D

Sloppy Steering Already on my 20??

I have a 2020 2500 Tradesman with the Hemi and 4x4, but not a PW. I have 295 70 R18 Cooper ST Maxx tires on the stock 18" tradesman wheels, otherwise stock. I use my truck for work and have around 33,500 miles on it. I do drive down a lot of crappy roads and rough terrains going to and from the...
  14. D

35x12.5R18 on -24 Offset....

My neighbor is offering up some good looking 18x10 wheels that have a -24 offset. I know stock suspension will not work, but I am about to level the truck with Thuren springs and shocks. At that time, I'll add 35x12.5s. My original plan was to go with 20s, upgrading from the stock 18" tradesman...
  15. D

OEM 20's with Spacers

I've seen a few threads on wheel spacers, but nothing really definitive. I have a 2020 Tradesman 4x4 with the Hemi. I picked up a set of OEM Night Edition 20's for $250. I am planning to run 35x12.50s on them, but I was wanting a slightly more aggressive stance. I have seen a few people run 2"...
  16. D

1" Coil Spacers for the Rear??

I am looking at doing a 2" front lift and I would like to lift my rear 1" as well to keep the rake. I have found several sources for a 1" rear spacer, but they specify 2014-2018 ram 2500s. There's a ton of suspension components that are interchangeable from the 14-18 and the 19-20, and I was...
  17. D

Another Remote Start Post...

I would like to install OEM remote start on my 2020 tradesman. I have done some digging, and found that I need the hood latch sensor, at least one key fob, and the dealer to program the fob as well as dealer adding the OEM sales code (I know it can be done with AlfaOBD as well). I found an "all...
  18. D

Trans tunnel tray

On the 2018 and older, there is a tray that mounts as part of the 4x4 selector on the floor of a tradesman. in the 19+, they took it away. Anyone know if it swaps right in? I'd like to find one because it looks really useful.
  19. D

Looking for pics of leveled trucks

Specifically, I am looking for pics of leveled trucks (2" or so) with 295/70R18 tires on stock 18" tradesman wheels. That's what I am running on my 20 ccsb hemi. I want to upgrade the ride quality on my truck, but all the upgrades look to involve a lift or level. I don't want to go with bigger...
  20. D

Laramie Headlights on a Tradesman??

Traded in my Laramie a few months ago on a tradesman. Overall, I'm happy with the switch, but one thing I miss is how bright the headlights were on my Laramie. I hadn't given it much thought until I recently saw a 19+ tradesman at my hotel with Laramie lights. Saw him drive out later and the...