Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

2023 - songs will not start from beginning and no rewind!

This started happening a week or 2 ago. Someone on reddit mentioned having the truck in ACC mode and then disconnecting the harness behind the radio and plugging it back in. The ability for the radio to start at the beginning of the song, and also being able to rewind several songs backwards is...
  2. R

Those of you with Rambox and tonneau - HELP!

I've got a 23 with the rambox. I also just bought a bakflip revolver x4s - hard rolling tonneau. So the rails have a weatherstrip that a goes up flush against the rambox. When operating the rambox doors they contact and roll against the weatherstrip. I have had the cover 1 week and frequently...
  3. R

Canvasback mega cab fold flat cover

These were pretty pricey and took almost 3 weeks to get, but they are super high quality and fit great. IMO much better than any other options I could find. This is in a 2023 mega. Say hi to Ace, the 1 year old golden.
  4. R

Upgraded from 19 2500 to 23 2500. Big diff in steering

I had a 19 Laramie CTD mega cab 4x4. Traded it for a 23 Limited Longhorn CTD mega cab 4x4. The steering feels way better/lighter, and the turning radius feels better. BUT when going over washboard or a rough road the pedal/front driver side suspension rattles a lot compared to the 19. Did Ram...
  5. R

19 2500 - rear park sensors go bonkers

My rear center parking sensor will beep solid and sometimes it beeps erratically when backing up. Other times it acts normal. This all happens when there is nothing in the same zip code as me. Could my hitch be causing problems? Its a normal drop hitch. I end up turning off the rear sensors...
  6. R

Is there a way to adjust the front bumper side to side?

I have attached 2 pics of my bumper. It is, in my opinion, badly aligned. I need to move it towards the passenger side. As you can see, on the drivers side the fender flare the bumper sort of line up, but on the passenger side the bumper is way more inward (to the right). Is there any way to...
  7. R

19 2500, surround camera system unavailable

Unrelated to the camera - My wiper fluid reservoir has been leaking, so I went to remove the battery/fuse box and mounting brackets to access the reservoir to replace it. I got underneath the truck to see if there were any additional screws to remove and a 30a pink fuse fell on my shoulder and...
  8. R

Washer fluid reservoir leaking

Ive got a 19 Ram with 22k miles on it. For the past week Ive been getting the dash light telling me that the wiper fluid is low. I went to fill it today, got it mostly full and it starts pouring out onto the garage floor. Is there a point where it is 'too' full and it overflows? That doesn't...
  9. R

Interior rattles

I've got rattles in 3 locations inside my truck, and am wondering if they are common rattles or mostly unique to me? 1. At the base of the A pillar on the drivers side. Somewhere near the speaker grille. I can't pinpoint it and it feels like the wiper is attached solidly. 2. Wind noise on the...
  10. R

Is it possible to purchase a Laramie Longhorn shifter lever?

I've got a 2019 2500 Laramie and my shift lever is just the black plastic with the brushed nickel looking end. Is it possible to find the Longhorn/Limited lever that has the leather stitching? I can't find it on any of the repair parts catalogs online or on ebay, but maybe I am searching for the...
  11. R

2019 2500 Mega - Climate Control Sucks!

EDIT: After searching again I see a couple threads about people having similar issues. My issues seem to only be in the first 5 minutes of starting the truck because it normalizes after that. This is my 6th Ram since 2001, and I had a 19 F250 in between. None of them have had a climate...
  12. R

Brought home my new Ram yesterday, noticed it had a ding in the bumper, what do I do?

Hello all, Bought my Ram yesterday, it is a new 2019 Laramie Sport Mega cab 4x4 Cummins. Walked all around it, found a couple weird things like the Alpine label on the speaker above the screen to be peeling off. I figured this is just due to it sitting in the sun for a while. Well, got...