Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Gun Holster/Magnet for Cab of Truck

Recently someone gave me a "gun magnet" like the one in the link below. I was curious if anyone here had installed a similar device and where did you put it? https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Mount-Holster-Vehicle-Home/dp/B01LXCJHKG I forget what brand mine is but it'll hold my full size 9mm...
  2. M

Where to Ground for Auxilliary Lighting

I was looking through other posts and didn't see this answered somewhere else so I thought I'd just post something and hope someone with more experience replies. I am installing some LED lights onto my brush guard this weekend and wiring them into the existing AUX switches (using AUX1) but was...
  3. M

Fold Flat Back Seat Storage

Has anyone here installed the fold flat back seat panels in a tradesman? I understand the tradesman has a full rear bench seat but shouldn't the standard MOPAR accessory work? Just looking for any info before I "pull the trigger" and order online.
  4. M

SteelCraft Brush Gaurd

Has anyone here ever installed the SteelCraft brush guard on their truck? Local Off-Road shop quoted me $425 for this one. I also work right near their distribution center so I may try to go by there directly next time I'm in the office. Anyone have any experience with this brand?
  5. M

Multiple Phones Connected Via Bluetooth

Does anyone know if I can connect multiple phones via the Bluetooth? Example; my personal phone synced for texts and calls and my company phone (unlimited data) used for just music streaming. I tried to make this work but no luck. Am I missing something?
  6. M

The Other Vehicle

Saw a similar post on another forum I frequent and figured I'd get one going here. What's your "other" vehicle? Motorcycle, Jeep, ATV, SXS, helicopter, or spaceship? This is my Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec that I haul from Texas to Colorado every year and to offroad parks and the family ranch as...
  7. M

New 2019 Ram 2500 From Texas

Howdy All, Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently purchased a new (demo model leftover) 2019 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Long Bed Diesel 4x4. Its the Tradesman level 2 with the 4x4 Offroad package. Hoping to get some insight into tips and know how here. This is my second dodge but my first diesel...