Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple Phones Connected Via Bluetooth

McHenry2500

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can connect multiple phones via the Bluetooth?

Example; my personal phone synced for texts and calls and my company phone (unlimited data) used for just music streaming.

I tried to make this work but no luck. Am I missing something?

Distillusion

Reaction score
There are limitations. At least in my 2015 1500 and 2018 2500. Both have 8.4 Uconnect, and the options work the same. Only one phone gets connected for calls/texts. But you can use the other phone for source music at the same time. Uconnect can't deal with two phones beyond that, at least from my few years of experience with it.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how on the smaller screens, but on the 12.1 you can use half for "phone" and the other half for "media."

Distillusion

Reaction score
I don't know how on the smaller screens, but on the 12.1 you can use half for "phone" and the other half for "media."
That makes sense. The 8.4 allows you to play music from the one while waiting for calls on the other, which will mute but not stop the music. The larger 12 inch screen doesn't effect that, and lets you see two "apps" at once, split screen.

Users who are viewing this thread