Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

2500 leveling kit

Thank you for your reply
  2. B

New 2022 ram 2500 diesel issues

I corrected myself in 1 of my replies and it’s the grid heater I was referring to.
  3. B

Yes the banks kit. Just not sure what it will do to warranty
  4. B

Sorry, not the heater itself but the grid heater. Also read that it’s very common for the grid heater bolt to deteriorate and fall into the #6 cylinder possibly causing total engine failure.
  5. B

And yes in Canada. I’m scared to remove the DPF system as I was told by my dealership if I did that it would void ALL my power train warranty everything including diffs and everything in between
  6. B

Thank you for your response
  7. B

Hello all I just purchased a new 2022 ram 2500 limited 6.7L truck was a demo with 3000kms on it. Everyone I know with 23 ram diesels all say they had 22’s and got rid of them as fast as they could and said I should do the same. Where I live it gets to-40 in the winters. All say they had major...
  8. B

2500 leveling kit

Thank you all for your input, greatly appreciated.
  9. B

Tires.

Hello all. Looking for advice on tires for a 2022 ram 2500 6.7L in a all-terrain that are winter rated with the triple snowflake emblem. Looking for opinions on what guys are using that they’ve had the best success with especially for being under a heavier truck. I’ve never owned a HD before and...
  10. B

2500 leveling kit

What is the link? I’m assuming it has something to do with the load leveling arm?
  11. B

2500 leveling kit

Hello all. New to the site as well new to a brand new 2022 ram 2500 limited 6.7L. My question is, my truck has the factory air ride in the rear and wanting to install a leveling kit. I’ve done some research and realize that if you don’t include the 1” spacer for the air bags then the system...