Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2500 leveling kit

Bowzer_83

Reaction score
Hello all. New to the site as well new to a brand new 2022 ram 2500 limited 6.7L. My question is, my truck has the factory air ride in the rear and wanting to install a leveling kit. I’ve done some research and realize that if you don’t include the 1” spacer for the air bags then the system isn’t able to be used to it’s full potential.
Looking for advice as well personal experience with the setup, and possibly even suggestions to leave it stock. My only reason in wanting to do this is to get a little bit more clearance in the front as well put 1 size taller tires on as I’m an avid hunter/fisherman.
Thank you for your time to those who involved themselves in my post.

Enve46

Reaction score
Hello all. New to the site as well new to a brand new 2022 ram 2500 limited 6.7L. My question is, my truck has the factory air ride in the rear and wanting to install a leveling kit. I’ve done some research and realize that if you don’t include the 1” spacer for the air bags then the system isn’t able to be used to it’s full potential.
Looking for advice as well personal experience with the setup, and possibly even suggestions to leave it stock. My only reason in wanting to do this is to get a little bit more clearance in the front as well put 1 size taller tires on as I’m an avid hunter/fisherman.
Thank you for your time to those who involved themselves in my post.
First welcome. Regarding larger tires you can do so without leveling, with the correct offset wheels you can run 37s stock. I did on my 2019 limited with rear air. Plenty of people run 35s stock without many issues.

Regarding the level, you’ll be nose high without the rear airbag spacer. You can also get the adjustable air ride links that trick the system and that will limit its ability. I’d recommend doing the 1.75” level with 1” rear spacer and the link to get it sitting nearly perfect and still usable

Bowzer_83

Reaction score
What is the link? I’m assuming it has something to do with the load leveling arm?

Users who are viewing this thread