Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Blind Spot Alert Unavailable Service Required

Been a while since I posted. So just to update in case you are curious. On my third visit, the dealership, after 3 weeks of trouble shooting, determined it was the radio causing my problems. They replaced the radio and I picked it up the next day. Exactly 2 days later....Ding ding ding, blind...
  2. B

Wow...well, if you are still under warranty and it continues, suggest they download your fault codes. This anomaly isn't easy to simply "duplicate" but will leave a sheet of faults showing that there is and issue. Good luck
  3. B

It's been almost a year now since I first posted on this site. Not sure if readers a still interested in the blind spot unavailable anomaly. Anyway, just had my 2019 RAM 2500 laramie in the shop for the third time concerning this issue. This time I insisted on the dealership contacting chrysler...
  4. B

Jersey walls shouldn't activate a warning and if you got a message on your info screen than it was probably what I experienced. It starts out very intermittent and worsens over time. I took my 2019 Ram into the dealer 21 Oct. for the second time. Again they tech downloaded 27 pages of codes that...
  5. B

Yes...Wish I seen this earlier. I started getting the warning on my 2019 2500 Laramie about 3 months after I took delivery in March 2020. It interfered with a lot of other systems as well. The radio would cut in out and in...driver and passenger windows would work intermittently...my...
  6. B

Cummins EGT locations question

Question: Would this information be very similar in the Ram 2500 Laramie? Mine is not the high out put motor. I am trying to set up Torque pro with my bluetotth OBDII. to monitor regens.
  7. B

Best OBD2 scanner and Apps to monitor DPF

Hi All I have a 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie. I recently had a faulty module that effective almost every system on board from blindspot alert to my radio. Prior to that, I noticed that my DPF gauge never moved from zero. @ 8200 miles when the warranty work was done, I seen it at 20% for about 3 days...
  8. B

Let's Talk Regen

I know. I only seen my gauge move once in 10000 miles. That was after I had some warranty work done on a defective module. It showed 20% for about 3 days, got a message "Automatic exhaust regeneration in process" Next day the message had not reappeared and the gauge has read zero ever since. So...
  9. B

Thoughts on getting first oil and filter change?

According to my dealer, whilst it is under warranty, Chrysler requires you to change the oil/filter every 5000 miles or it may void the warranty.
  10. B

Concerns with the DPF gauge not registering or moving

Whats that yellow light on the bottom right of your screen?
  11. B

Yup...I don't even get that...I wish someone ensure me that these newer rams are just burning fuel more efficiently as I have read in other blogs
  12. B

Hi Folks Just took delivery of my 2019 ram 2500 Laramie in march. Been a great truck up to this point. I had a blind spot alert unavailable that led to a gambit of issues such as intermittent windows, radio, HVAC ext...Anyway got that sorted by replacing a model in the drivers door. That leads...