Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DMC1

** SOLD **. Fuel Filter Set

SOLD I sold my truck and have a set of fuel filters for sale. I bought them from Genos around October. Both are still in the OEM boxes and both are still sealed. $80 shipped in the lower 48.
  2. DMC1

Rotella T6 5w-40 Availability

Anybody having trouble locating Rotella T6 5w-40? Can’t find any at the local places.
  3. DMC1

**SOLD**. LEER Topper for 2500 RAM

Leer topper for RAM. Fits 2014 and newer 6.4 foot bed trucks. Xtreme coated spray on lining, new lock set, new LED 3rd brake light, sliding removable window at cab end. Sliding side windows. Rhino rack rails on top. Cross members are not included. Does have one small tear in the carpet on...
  4. DMC1

Do you look back at your truck when you get out of it?

So, the other day I got out of my truck and looked back as I walked away. An older guy stopped me and said he noticed I looked back. He wanted to know why? I told him if you don’t look back you bought the wrong one. He thought that was funny. I thought this could be a fun thread. Who else...
  5. DMC1

Lets talk RV tires

Questions: Are folks running the PSI listed on the sticker for their RVs? Example: max cold air pressure is 80psi. Is this where you are setting the tire pressure? Also, are you guys torquing your lugs to 100 ft. Lbs. or whatever the decal states above the wheels? Just validating. Mine...
  6. DMC1

Mileage Readout

Dumb question time. How do I keep my mileage readout to where it shows all the time? Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn’t. What am I doing wrong?