Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you look back at your truck when you get out of it?

DMC1

Reaction score
So, the other day I got out of my truck and looked back as I walked away. An older guy stopped me and said he noticed I looked back. He wanted to know why? I told him if you don’t look back you bought the wrong one. He thought that was funny. I thought this could be a fun thread.

Who else looks back when you exit and walk away?

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
I run when I get out of my wife's Subaru and close my eyes getting in...

Interior is nice though

ckreef

Reaction score
I park way in the back forty so I can take two spots and never get any "Walmart" dings. I also fold my mirrors in every time. When I get up towards the store I always look back to see how beautiful she is.

ckreef

Reaction score
I forgot to mention I also laugh at the trucks that are bigger than mine (dually & long beds) who park as close to the store as possible just waiting for the dings.

Power247

Reaction score
Yep, every time I get out.

Greg
2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

BroKV

Reaction score
I park way in the back forty so I can take two spots and never get any "Walmart" dings. I also fold my mirrors in every time. When I get up towards the store I always look back to see how beautiful she is.

Yup, back forty for me to. Makes it easier to look back at sitting all alone. Plus no door dings and the wife and I get a little extra walking in our day. Totally for health reasons, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jadmt

Reaction score
I park in the north 40 and still people park next to me. The other day i came out and there was a new 4runner parked so close i could not open my driver door. we were the Only two vehicles in that part of the lot. His passenger side was along side my driver side. It made no sense as it was a new vehicle. i have had beaters do that but never a new vehicle .

DMC1

Reaction score
I like to look back at mine too when it is dirty. “Damn that was fun” goes through my mind!

whitexc

Reaction score
I do......didn't think anyone noticed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Cpsram21

Reaction score
Yep I'm with the rest of you ! Can't stop admiring it every time I get out . Maybe after a couple years the newness will wear off but I doubt it :cool:

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Most of the time. Sometimes at the office, my brain has already switched to work mode though and it is only a 15ft walk.

Moparman1230

Reaction score
Every single time. I even stare at it while it sits in the driveway from my window, or pull up the outside house camera to stare at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread