Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. tcedgar8

19' 3500 Thuren build w/ FOX 2.5 DSC SHOCKS F/R KIT review

Hey guys just a little thread on my truck build. more specifically the Fox shocks i installed I've seen may fellas get Kings and smaller diam. shocks. I built truck with most of the Thuren parts for the front and rear. I decided on Bilstein 5160 fronts these were meant to be a 2-2.5" lift...
  2. tcedgar8

Thuren level review

Hey guys Just recently installed a pile of parts for my 19 3500 w factory air. Full list of installed parts is as follows - Thuren 2.25 coils - Thuren track bar - King Steering stabilizer - ready lift 1" rear lift block - TAXDA 1" airbag spacer - Thuren Swaybar - Bilstein 5160 bypass in...
  3. tcedgar8

6.7 Intake cleaning and preventative maintenance

Hey folks Just thought I'd share some industries experience and thoughts on the intake manifolds and possible conditions they can have. I recently did a weight loss program on the 19' HO Cummins and I'm stumped why I didn't do this earlier. 75 more HP and an a crazy gain in fuel economy...