Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Finally got mine Thursday night.
  2. B

Delivery Time Estimates

Nope. Yeah. I'm sure that's mine, exactly what I ordered and MSRP is same.
  3. B

Delivery Time Estimates

Stopped by my dealer this morning on my way home from work before they were open and cruised the lot and look what I found in the back lot, my truck. They haven't contacted me that it was in yet I assume to go over it and clean it up. Looks like it was taken off road already. its filthy. Not...
  4. B

Delivery Time Estimates

Just went to see my sales person tonight and he looked up my trucks whereabouts and says its in our local rail yard yeah! Says next truck delivery it should be here. Said it could even be tonight. :D
  5. B

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered mine 4-18. Ram lady said it went to KZ on 6-5 still there today. I got the VIN # from her and used the build sheet and window sticker links and got nothing linked to vin#. So either she gave me the wrong vin# , or the links don't work, or there is still no build sheet for it. 7wks since...
  6. B

No body side molding guards for anything but Limited's or if you get the chrome package?

WHY is there no door side molding on these new trucks ? I am concerned about dumb a$$es slamming their doors into my new truck. With my old truck I had fixed running boards and other peoples doors would usually hit them before it got to my door plus it being an 02 RAM it had factory black body...
  7. B

Anti-Spin Diff on 3/4 ton's with a cummins? Do I need it or no?

Hated not having it in my 02 dodge ram. Wet roads, don't pull out in front of anyone and try to go its just spin city. Worse in the snow 2wd without anti spin is worthless I had to put it in 4wd to go anywhere. Defiantly ordered it on my new one.
  8. B

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered mine 4/18 and they just told me it went to KZ status yesterday 6/5. She told me should be a couple more weeks to get to the dealer. Getting antsy.
  9. B

Price negotiated from MSRP

2019 Ram 2500 Cummings 4x4 crewcab LB Sport loaded MSRP $75,330 -rebates from Ram? None yet -Got Dealer price =$68,900 On delivery Hillsboro, OR. Ordered April 2019
  10. B

Hello from Portland Oregon

I sold my 2002 Ram 4x4 cummins pick up to my friends kid who has been wanting it for years. It was a great truck had it for 12 yrs had just over 100k mi on it. Also sold my 2016 Challenger SRT that just sat in the garage only had 5k on it. I didn't trade them in because dealership of course...