Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ufoldfirst

2019 Cummins turbo silence

"Right away" is wrong terminology. Within two tank fills, I calculated a 2MPG increase in fuel efficiency.
  2. Ufoldfirst

I have read some reports that the K&N cleanable filters are not good for the turbo diesels. Since my earlier post, I have installed a S&B air intake kit. It is well made, can use cotton or cleanable filter, sounds much better, and I gained 2mpg right away. Good purchase.
  3. Ufoldfirst

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Good catch, thanks! Unless I can find out if the aftermarket ones hold up well, I might have to get the Mopar ones..
  4. Ufoldfirst

Please remind me the details on your fender flares?! Thanks!
  5. Ufoldfirst

Very nice! my search begins...
  6. Ufoldfirst

I got the same intake, with the washable filter. Did you notice fuel economy increase? Mine went up about 1 to 1.5 MPG better. Good product, support, etc. definitely recommend! Can also remove a side panel on the air box to increase flow (and sound for sure!)
  7. Ufoldfirst

Which one did you get? (50gal) Link please?
  8. Ufoldfirst

yup, love my Andersen 5er setup too!!
  9. Ufoldfirst

You're lucky.. my dealer in The Dalles is closed down now except for essential maint/repairs. My RV dealer just shut down too. Got some parts for my new 5er just before they closed down last friday.
  10. Ufoldfirst

Who Got The " Important Emissions Recall " letter

No updates on these completed campaigns yet?
  11. Ufoldfirst

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

Thanks Mark. Everything is up and running this morning. Strange how it takes many hours for it to wake up...
  12. Ufoldfirst

Yes, as I said, there is no online update to download. Moot point now, everything is there this morning.
  13. Ufoldfirst

How do I force an update to my Uconnect system? After a battery disconnect, the system went to basic. Lost SXM, cameras, daytime running lights, etc. Just basic radio. 8.4. How can I get it to update without a trip to the dealer? There is no online update for download. I'm a former Mopar tech...
  14. Ufoldfirst

I live in Washington - Columbia River Gorge - haven't had issues with my wipers yet, other than I miss having auto speed wipers like I had on my Charger and Durango. Made it great when on I-84 when passing semis. I also have a problem with my Uconnect - seems about every 10 or 11 starts, the...
  15. Ufoldfirst

Firestone air bags

I have the same thought... kind of like the old air shocks of the '80s that use one fill line. The air transfers side to side when turning, not keeping air separated from each side, allowing too much body roll.
  16. Ufoldfirst

Firestone air bags

How has this been working for you? I'm considering the same setup for my '19 2500 Cummins. 2200 isn't enough for payload!
  17. Ufoldfirst

NEW WINDSHIELD already - High quote and availability shortage?

Yes, I made them order it using the part number that was on my factory windshield.
  18. Ufoldfirst

Tomorrow!!!!!