Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
My Audi had this feature and I found that it was more of a distraction than anything. But I did notice that the lighting was more of a spot light that got pointed vs more of a directional flood light.

I am very curious to say I want to see the beams side by side my light vs those.

Interesting.....

They can easily be disabled.

It may look it on the video (not mine), but I don't see the spotlight thing in real life.

MSundet

Reaction score
They can easily be disabled.

It may look it on the video (not mine), but I don't see the spotlight thing in real life.

Gotcha, yeah I disabled my Audi cause I could not take it with being someone that has a lot of track time by night and by day my eyes are trained one way ..... I don’t know if I could take it now but what an awesome feature they have now !!

MSundet

Reaction score
3a5b30ab2b46b166e99c3f98baae4454.jpg

56 degrees out today in MN playing with the family

Sawyerd3

Reaction score
Finally got to pick up the truck Thursday! Walked into a local dealership about a month ago planning to order my truck but it turned out they had already had a truck on order that was almost identical to my build. I got lucky I guess. Easily the nicest vehicle I’ve ever been in. Ceramic coating going on Tuesday and Carli leveling kit to follow after that! Had them tint the windows and install a B&W turnover ball gooseneck hitch. AE911B5C-9208-41F4-94BE-E5A0F5A1AB28.jpegF9134D58-4DD7-424C-A42E-062DE6365167.jpeg

lovegolf44

Reaction score
Finally got to pick up the truck Thursday! Walked into a local dealership about a month ago planning to order my truck but it turned out they had already had a truck on order that was almost identical to my build. I got lucky I guess. Easily the nicest vehicle I’ve ever been in. Ceramic coating going on Tuesday and Carli leveling kit to follow after that! Had them tint the windows and install a B&W turnover ball gooseneck hitch. View attachment 3425View attachment 3426
Dang that's a huge garage. I miss my old garage, it was pretty good size before moving down to FL.

Sawyerd3

Reaction score
Dang that's a huge garage. I miss my old garage, it was pretty good size before moving down to FL.
Looks bigger bc we just cleaned it out lol. 3 bay garage then I’ve got a 30x50 shop for toys, work stuff, and deer stands lol

Last edited:

Ufoldfirst

Reaction score
I had a long day yesterday, but it was worth it. I picked up my truck at Dennis Dillon (Idaho) and drove back to Silverton, OR.

2020 Hemi Laramie 2500 Crew Cab, Rambox, 4.10, Air Supension, fairly Loaded.

View attachment 3406View attachment 3407
You're lucky.. my dealer in The Dalles is closed down now except for essential maint/repairs.
My RV dealer just shut down too. Got some parts for my new 5er just before they closed down last friday.

Ufoldfirst

Reaction score
I dropped of my truck today at the detailer for the ceramic coating(s). It'll take 3 days plus curing so I won't be able to pick it up until Saturday. So, no new pictures until then. But, I received this today:
View attachment 812

I got tired of dealing with heavy 5th wheel hitches.
yup, love my Andersen 5er setup too!!

Users who are viewing this thread