Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Pasta4lnch

Is wiring a relay for a cigarette lighter to power a dashcam difficult?

Just got a dashcam - (Viofo vs1 mini). Logical spot for it is on my bulletpoint rubigrid (probably with some alien tape) which is an inch or so away from the cigarette lighter in my 3500. I need to wire in a relay so it shuts off w the car. Is that a difficult thing to do? I watched a few...
  2. Pasta4lnch

Shop/Office chairs like the Vyper Steel Max?

I've been looking for a new work chair for eons (my current one I got in 1988!!) I've bought so many that ended up breaking or returned. I was sooo hopeful about the Vyper chair. On paper it's literally everything I wanted in a chair - build like a tank, reasonable $$, no arms, no plastic...
  3. Pasta4lnch

2024 3500 passenger side mirror magnification?

Just got my 3500 over the weekend. My first HD. Loving it so far...a little weirded out by the passenger side mirror. Its significantly magnified. I'm trying my best to get used to it - I do a lot of highway driving and it's just too different. I feel like I cant see when I change lanes...
  4. Pasta4lnch

Haulguage, anyone use it?

haulguage Saw an ad for this today... Just curious if anyone has used it? Seems too good to be true...
  5. Pasta4lnch

Anderson WDH w a 38' TT? Edit: Bumper Pull

Wondering if anyone has used an Anderson WDH w a long TT? A few questionable sources saying it's not good for sway on long TT's. I really want to try this one out as it's lighter and seems infinitely easier to use than the Centerline one I was using on my old TT. 38' TT w a 3500 srw hemi...
  6. Pasta4lnch

Best stuff for cleaning interior roof fabric?

My antenna is leaking. I sprayed some flex seal around it....hoping that does the trick. Unfortunately, my roof fabric has a massive water stain. Tried some fabric cleaner I got from depot and an oxo-stain scrub my wife had and not even making a dent. Any ideas?
  7. Pasta4lnch

Are running board mounts the same for 2024?

Hey looking to order running boards for my incoming 3500. Was really happy w the Tiger blades on my 1500. They are only showing up to 2023 on the site and won't confirm if they will fit on the 3500. Can anyone confirm if the 2023 mounts are the same? I assume they are as there doesn't appear...
  8. Pasta4lnch

Want to put sumo springs on my incoming '24 3500. Is the suspension the same as '23?

Hi all - new member! I have a 2024 3500 on order (Hemi - don't throw tomatoes!:p) I want to get sumo springs for the front and rear. On supersprings.com they only go up to 2023. Anyone know of the 2024's ram suspensions are the same? I'm being impatient because there is a sale through...