Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. K

** SOLD ** oil, air, cabin filters

3 oil filters, 1 air filter, and 1 cabin filter. All new new and fit 6.4l hemi. All for $40, pick up only in San Diego
  2. K

285/65/20 Copper white letter tires, trade + cash

I want to trade my Copper tires for stock tires, I prefer we just do a complete swap of wheels tires. Deal is I get yours + $400 cash, tires has 5k miles on them. As for exhaust, you give me $50 plus yours and we swap. All this has to be done at my house in San Diego. Here is link to my...
  3. K

Hood Vibrating at highway speeds

Has anyone else experienced this? My hood vibrates pretty violently when cruising at 75ish on highway. Dealer said it is normal with aluminum hood... Has anyone successfully adjusted it to stop?
  4. K

285/65/20 Cooper Tires installed!

Zero rubbing, 285/65/20!
  5. K

Question on Surround Sound

for those with the new 2500/3500 and the 12 inch screen with 17 speaker system, will you please check to see if your surround works with XM radio? My surround works with FM and when I plug in my iphone but not with XM. I asked my dealer and they said it is not suppose to work with XM but...
  6. K

Magnaflow muffler installed

I tried the mufflex option first, it wasn't too loud but droned a lot. I then installed the Magnaflow 12909 muffler, it's not a direct fit but it's in there. Not as loud as the mufflex but has ZERO drone. Not sure if i'll stick with this for long, may try a Flowmaster 50 series HD with stock...
  7. K

Magnaflow exhaust kit, 19200

I know it is for the prior generation but has anyone tried to see if it fits the 2019 Hemi?
  8. K

Factory off-road package vs auto leveling

I’m buying a gas 2500 this weekend and I’ve narrowed the search down to 2 trucks. Both have all the options I want including ext/int color but one has off road package and other has auto leveling air rear. I’ll be towing as much as I go off road which is minimal. My question is, which...