Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magnaflow exhaust kit, 19200

KB RAM

Reaction score
I know it is for the prior generation but has anyone tried to see if it fits the 2019 Hemi?

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
I believe the tubing is 3.5" and not 4"... why not just get the muffler replaced (it is clamped on at either end so no cutting/welding)...
Or Mufflex has a bolt-on kit that will fit at a 1/3rd of the price, no need to go to a shop, but they only have a 14" body, so likely 'loud' (subjective of course)

KB RAM

Reaction score
I believe the tubing is 3.5" and not 4"... why not just get the muffler replaced (it is clamped on at either end so no cutting/welding)...
Or Mufflex has a bolt-on kit that will fit at a 1/3rd of the price, no need to go to a shop, but they only have a 14" body, so likely 'loud' (subjective of course)
Stock is 3.5.
I ordered the Mufflex, will report back with sound check. From what I’ve researched it’s not that loud.

orlando bull

Reaction score
I had a system from mufflex on a 2010 1500, it was easy to install, sound was great. Nothing but good things to say about them. Keep us posted on your install and how you like it.

Dan5Gen

Reaction score
Has anyone removed and straight piped the resonator? How does it sound? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread