Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Dirtbiker70X

C0020 and C2227 codes, Stability Control, ABS, Adaptive and normal CC disabled

Hi Guys, 2020 Ram 3500, H.O./Aisin - Was coming home pulling my 5th wheel on Thursday, truck dinged at me a few times and dash lit up like a Christmas tree. Info center says "Stability Control needs Service" and "ABS needs service". Pulled the codes mentioned in the title. ABS, ASC, C.C. all...
  2. Dirtbiker70X

Tailgate interchangeability

Hello Gang! A buddy of mine backed into a tree with his tailgate down, damn tree jumped out of nowhere, taco'd it nicely and beyond repair! He's got a 2020 2500, Delmonico red. Does anyone know if there any interchangeability between the 4th gens and the 4.5? (or perhaps a 5th gen 1500?)...
  3. Dirtbiker70X

P026B Injection Timing Performace Code after Y78 Recall

Hello All, So, I fired up my AlfaOBD after work today and was poking around trying to figure out how to disable ANC. There was a saved P026B Injection Timing Performance code that was not there when I checked codes after I picked the truck up after having the recall done. Check engine light was...