Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C0020 and C2227 codes, Stability Control, ABS, Adaptive and normal CC disabled

Dirtbiker70X

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
2020 Ram 3500, H.O./Aisin - Was coming home pulling my 5th wheel on Thursday, truck dinged at me a few times and dash lit up like a Christmas tree. Info center says "Stability Control needs Service" and "ABS needs service". Pulled the codes mentioned in the title. ABS, ASC, C.C. all deactivated. Truck had Y78 done about 7000 miles ago and has been running great. Still under warranty (31,320 miles and 8/8/2023 will be the end of it), dealer can't get it in until the 7th, I was due to hit the road with the rv tomorrow. Curious if anyone has any info on these codes. Search didn't reveal much.

Thank you in advance for any insight!!

20230629_153956.jpg

jerryw1000

Reaction score
My 2020 2500 6.4 Hemi did the same thing. Turns out the ABS pump apparently shorted out and fried the ABS module and burned a pin in the plug that plugged into the ABS module. New pump...new module....and an extra day in the shop for the tech to find the burned pin and repair that.

Users who are viewing this thread