Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

Too much chrome?

2023 Laramie Sport with front camera.
  2. W

2023 Mirrors

I haven't tried it, but I imagine you could fold your mirrors in manually and they'd stay. Quite frankly my mirrors don't stick out any further than the ones on my old Ford did so I've not had a problem with them. I have noticed though that the do seem to work themselves out (estend) about a...
  3. W

Exhaust system service required

Hi, The truck only has 5600 miles on it so still has the factory filters. This occurred at 4800 miles and I did take it for a drive, it regenerated, the message cleared and hasn’t returned. Thanks!
  4. W

" No Nodal" NAV message

I suspect your antenna isn’t connected.
  5. W

Pre purchase recommendations?

Fifteen miles each way is going to cause problems with the CTD. Since you don't tow much you might want to look into a gasser. Unfortunately the Limited is only available in diesel. Going gas will save you nearly ten grand right from the get go, and maintenance is going to be easier and less...
  6. W

Fuel filters backordered

When I placed my order for two sets of filters last month Geno's contacted me to say the backordered fuel filters did not have an "expected by" date and that they could refund the money on those parts or ship them separately. When I said keep the order as is and don't ship separately because I...
  7. W

2024 Frame/Suspension Bolts

I've seen that kind of treatment on bolts before, though I can't recall exactly which vehicle it was on. Pretty sure it's factory.
  8. W

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

I get that the calculator spells "BOOBIES" upside down, but I don't recall being able to perform any such antics with a slide rule...
  9. W

My 2022 RAM 3500 Nightmare

This sounds exactly like the Ford dealerships in my area. I had a perfectly good F350 DRW that I bought new and they made it undriveable. I went to Ram not because I think those dealers near me are any better, but because I refuse to give Ford dealers and Ford corporate (no support from them at...
  10. W

Water leak into cab

I'd get an electric dehumidifier with pump and run it in the truck with the windows closed (as much as possible) for a few days.
  11. W

What did you do TO your RAM today?

The plug doesn't exist on my '23 Laramie 2500.
  12. W

Exhaust system service required

My DPF gauge has shown 1/8 for "a while". I didn't check, but suspect I'm at, or close to, the 24 hour mark. No CEL. My question is: Will going on a highway run clear this? I really don't want to mess with the dealer any more than I have to.
  13. W

Sold 2019-2024 OEM Fuel, Oil, Air and Cab Filters

Yes, I'd like to buy them.
  14. W

2022 2500 Big Horn Truck Bed Holes

Yes, you will need to get a hole saw and cut a hole in the wall for the plug and dr holes for the mounting screws.
  15. W

BedRug - Like? Don't Like?

I'm not able to find one for the 5th wheel puck system so conclude it's not offered. Any of you guys cut out holes for the 5th wheel? How did that work out?
  16. W

BATT and ACC power source

I used the one in the overhead and it works just fine.
  17. W

!. I believe there are two clips up near the 8mm bolts inside the sunglass holder that release using finger pressure. 2. Before closing it back up, ensure the camera powers up. When I tested mine it didn't come on - I had the two wires connected wrong. I swapped them and everything works great...
  18. W

Is there a particular reason you don't want to tap into the wires in the overhead console? I followed this video (for the most part) and it worked fine for my 2023 Laredo and Black Vue:
  19. W

Dash Cam Recommendations

Yesterday my wife witnessed a car wreck on her way home from work. I have spent the past hour or so trying to find/view the video of that from her VIOFO A139 Pro and I've got to say, it's pretty frustrating. I started out trying to use the app on my phone to download the video but wasn't able to...
  20. W

Dash Cam Recommendations

I was able to push the coax in far enough that I'm sure it wouldn't interfere with the airbags. I didn't use any tools other than my fingers to install the coax and rear camera and I left plenty of slack in the coax and it was still able to reach easily. I was concerned the mega cab might...