Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. wyvern

Power Wagon Rock Guards

After taking my big gator offroad, it has come to my attention that I need rock guards / mud flaps. However, as unorthodox as it is to care about fuel economy in an HD truck, I long trip my Power Wagon frequently and I've come to enjoy the 14-15 MPG I get, as it allows me to make it ~450 miles...
  2. wyvern

75A Running Boards

I'm a few years late on this, but does anyone know if you can still get the 75A power wagon running boards from RAM? If so, does anyone have a part number? Thanks!
  3. wyvern

Power Wagon Tonneau Cover

Hi gents. Anyone have a recommendation for a good strong waterproof tonneau cover for the power wagon? My bakflip hard fold leaked so bad I sold it. Just trying to keep gear from the elements.
  4. wyvern

Power Wagon Tonneau

Hi gents. Anyone have a recommendation for a good strong waterproof tonneau cover for the power wagon? My bakflip hard fold leaked so bad I sold it. Just trying to keep gear from the elements.
  5. wyvern

Used 2022 RAM 3500s

Hey all, I'm still waffling hard on my next steps in procuring a 3500. My local dealer basically told me to pound salt when I asked if they would match Granger/Mark Dodge's below invoice pricing. This has had me hemming and hawing back and forth on whether I should just try to find a used...
  6. wyvern

How Hard Does a 6.7L Cummins Need to Be Worked To Avoid Issues?

Hey everyone. I’ve never owned an emissions regulated diesel before and I am confused about the level of “working” these engines need to avoid potential issues. Basically everything you read about these engines claim that “as long as you work them, there are no issues”. However, is spirited...
  7. wyvern

Another Diamond Black Crystal and Granite Crystal Metallic Paint Thread

Thanks to the immense wisdom of many members of this forum I am soon going to be submitting a factory order for a 3500 HO Night Edition. I am now at a point where I now have every detail of this build nailed down save for the color. It is the classic toss up between Diamond Black Crystal and...
  8. wyvern

Soliciting Opinions on SO/HO Cummins

Greetings all. I'm looking to submit a build sheet for my first new diesel pickup. I've spent a great deal of time lurking these forums and as a result I'm feeling a bit apprehensive ordering a 2023 high output truck as a result of the widespread 2022 Aisin failures and the alleged early 2022...