Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

SO what's a REAL lift

My dealer tells me that my 3500 is lifted. I'm not buying it (I just bought it), it's certainly taller than my 3rd gen 1500, but not obnoxious. Also doesn't seem to "need" a leveling kit as it doesn't dive at all .... maybe a leveling kit was what they were referring to but I still don't see...
  2. B

2019+ Powered Running Boards on a 2012

Hey all - first of all, this was not written with AI, these words are my genuine, human derived words from a flawed thought process. My latest project is on a 2012 3500 Mega. I found some 2019+ powered running boards (OEM-RAM) from a mega and they fit. Mechanically there are no issues, they...
  3. B

HD Noob in Colorado

Hey all - my 2004 Ram 1500 was totaled (twice - that's for another story). I've been wanting a 2500 or 3500 (SRW) for nearly a year to haul my slide-in camper. My wife and I love to crawl up mountains looking for the most views and the least # of people. With the dog, the camper and towing a...