Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Lord muta

Oil to use?

Hey all. In the PW manual it states several different oil weights. Has anyone posted a thread going over different oils you can use. I’ve only used 0w40 in mine but saw others listed in the manual. Just wondering.
  2. Lord muta

Arizona Native with a new PW

Finally got myself a PW. Been wanting one for years. Now for the upgrades to make her Mine. Planned Upgrades to happen: Air Lift 5k to restore my cargo load capacity Fuel Cell/Larger Gas Tank.. While she is beautiful and powerful she's a bit of a PIG when it comes to fuel. lol Window Tint...
  3. Lord muta

PW doesn’t show trailer connected

Ok I’ve been searching for an hour sorry if this has been posted before. On my 2020 rebel when I’d tow a trailer the truck would recognize when I plugged in a trailer and it would show a notification in the cluster gauges. On my 2022 PW when I plug in a trailer nothing. Doesn’t even know a...