Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. SpeyRam

Black powder-coated 18” Bighorn factory wheels?

Anyone purchase (eBay etc) - or get their factory 18” aluminum Bighorn wheels painted black like the pic below? Just curious on how these look with stock tire sizes.
  2. SpeyRam

Mopar Buy 3 get 1 tire promo?

Think I saw someone mention this promo in another thread. Anyone else take advantage of it? When I checked it thru the Mopar website it looks like some brands prices are artificially inflated. In some cases + $100/tire. Haven’t done a ton of research tho.
  3. SpeyRam

Falken Wildpeak a/t3w - good in the rain?

This has probably been asked a bunch. How good are these tires in the wet? I live out in the wet part of the PacNW and my last set of Nitto's were not that good. Thinking of swapping my factory Firestones for a set. Thanks!
  4. SpeyRam

SO vs HO - power difference that noticeable?

Just a general question here and I know it's been asked before. How noticeable is the power difference between a current (19-current) HO 6.7 vs an SO? I know the transmissions aren't the same between the trims and power is delivered at a different gear/rpm for the 2 etc but just curious really...
  5. SpeyRam

Rear Sway Bar (Hellwig etc)- anyone see the benefits?

Anyone install an aftermarket rear sway bar (Hellwig etc) on a 3500 SRW and can say they helped w/sway while towing? My application is for when I'm carrying a slide-in truck camper which is very top-heavy. I installed one on my 2nd gen 2500 carrying my truck camper and it seemed to help with...
  6. SpeyRam

7-pin and 4-pin RV/Trailer connectors - can’t plug in both together

Hey all. This is a maddening one. I’ve dropped many F-bombs discovering this heading out on a short camping/fishing trip with my 2 kids. I have a slide in truck camper and usually pull a drift boat behind it. Went to connect the 7-pin umbilical connector for the camper to the plug on the rear of...
  7. SpeyRam

Edge CTS3 Insight monitor ***SOLD***

Edge CTS3 Insight monitor for sales. Used for a few months in perfect working order. Comes with ODB2 cable, original box, manual, and suction mount. $350 w/free shipping.
  8. SpeyRam

OEM Wheel Opening Flares - anyone add these?

Has anyone added OEM Wheel Opening Flares to their truck? I think I want to do this to my 21 Tradesman that doesn't have any flares and color match them (bright white). Believe the Mopar PN#s are 6MS42TZZAB (rear #7 in diagram) and 6MS45TZZAC (#2). Would seem to be a simple enough job.
  9. SpeyRam

Powder-coated 18" OEM wheels?

Has anyone purchased something similar to these black powder-coated 18" OEM alloy wheels? Thoughts on them? I kind of like the look of them but not sure how the paint will hold up. I'm going back/forth on what to replace my stock 18" chrome-clad wheels with. Not sure i really like all of the...
  10. SpeyRam

18" Black Rhino Arsenal rims?

Is anyone running Black Rhino Arsenal rims with stock tire sizes (275/70/18)? Not certain these will fill without some kind of spacer. These are some beefy wheels. Not a fan of the black spoke-type aftermarket wheels and these look good to me.
  11. SpeyRam

New to HDRams forum

Sup! New to this forum but frequent other well-known ones too. Seeing what this one is all about and how i can learn a few things about newer 4th Gens & contribute.