Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Front camera options

So my Power Wagon did not come with a front camera system; is there anything i can order to install it? OEM or Aftermarket?
  2. C

Power Wagon Tune?

Has any company come out with a 6.4L Hemi Tune? i plan on doing a 90mm throttle body and cam shaft upgrade but before I invest in more parts; I cant find a single company including HemiFever with an actual Tune kit for this truck
  3. C

Service Electronic Throttle Control

So i just installed the BBK 90mm throttle body to pair with my throttle body spacer and my S&B Cold Air Intake System. everywhere says its a plug and play no issue run but i ran into a problem. if i let on the Gas pedal hard it will pull to around 4k RPM then shift then i get a Flash on my dash...
  4. C

ordered new shocks for an upgrade

I have a Power Wagon 2022 Level 3 im trying to upgrade some stuff before going to a full lift. I ordered the Fox Shocks back country 3.25 set from CJC will I run into any issues or should I be able to just swap the stock shocks out for them and when its time for the full kit be one less thing...
  5. C

New to the Forum!

Hiiya all! I'm working on an overland build on a 2022 Level 3 Power Wagon! I've already done a bit of modification so far and I'm excited to be a member of the forum!
  6. C

Power Wagon Beadlock Offroad package wheels for sale Set of 4 plus steel spare Long Island, NY

I have a stock set of 4 Power Wagon Bead lock wheels and spare for sale 1300 OBO Will post pictures shortly
  7. C

Trying to Tap into my Dimmer switch wire

Hey guys I'm new here: I got a 2022 Power Wagon Level 3 I'm building into an overlanding rig! I just recently got some LP4's and set up a multi light controller for it. One issue I'm having is the backlight is bright as hell and the instructions to adjust it say to tap into the ACC / Factory...