Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. bnmyster

change from 18" rims to 20" rims

Morning all, I have a 2019 RAM 2500 HD 6.7 diesel 4X4 BigHorn that has stock 18" rims on it, and I want to change to 20" from a 2023 Laramie. Is there anything else I have to do to make sure that the speedometer reads the speed based on a new size rim Or it does it automatically? also do I have...
  2. bnmyster

shock selection (on 2019 RAM 2500 HD 6.7L 4X4) 56000 miles

Hey everyone while balancing my tires the other day I was told I had a slight cupping in the front tires. The front shocks are not leaking. So I had them rotate my tires. (Cooper 275 70R/18E M+S) on original steel rims. With 56000 miles I would like to change my front shocks. I've read a lot on...
  3. bnmyster

puddle lights in towing mirrors

Morning all, Just found out that my 2019 Ram 2500HD diesel 4x4 have puddle lights in the mirrors (bought the truck used) however they're not working. After spending a few hours with the manual all i found is a small reference to them via the Uconnect but couldn't find the on/off settings. On the...
  4. bnmyster

Front Calipers torque specs on 2019 Ram 2500 hd diesel 4x4

Morning all, I'm changing my brake pads on my 2019 ram 2500 hd 6.7 diesel 4x4 and in need of some info. 1. what are the torque specs for the front calipers and size of socket ( i get 5/8 and 16 mm - which one is it) 2. what are the torque specs for the front calipers bracket and size of socket...
  5. bnmyster

Front brake pad mopar part number

Hi everyone, I have a 2019 Ram 2500 diesel 6.7 4X4 with 56000 miles on it, and its time to replace the front/back brake pads. Is everybody using OEM Mopar only or after market products. I keep getting 2 different numbers. The first is 68461656AC, the second number is 68461656AA. I'm assuming...
  6. bnmyster

Fob issues

Hi there, I have this issue on a 2019 Ram Bighorn 2500 HD 4X4 6.7L where sometimes the truck doesn't recognize the FOB and I can't start the truck, but the Fob will lock/unlock the doors. When I leave the truck running and step out to open the gate/garage on the display it will say that the Fob...
  7. bnmyster

Sirius XM radio on the 2019 Ram 2500 HD diesel

Hi everyone, In my vehicle I have the Uconnect 3 with a 5" display Radio. Now in my build sheet it says that I have the "Fin antenna" and the GPS antenna, yet I can't find on the radio setting option for the Sirius XM. Now did the factory installed a GPS antenna so I can upgrade later to a NAV...
  8. bnmyster

2019 68RFE , Flush or Fluid change

I have a 2019 Ram 2500 with 6.7l diesel and the above transmission. Since I bought it used I want to service the transmission due to not knowing how the truck was used. So what do you think about Drop the pan change filters /fluids, or same thing follow by a flush. transmission only have 55000...
  9. bnmyster

68RFE filters/fluids change

Hi there, I bought a 2019 2500 HD 4X4 6.7L Diesel used, and after changing axles fluids and fuel filters and Transfer case, its time to do the transmission which is the 6 speed 68RFE. 55000 miles on it. (I'm doing the 60000 miles as I don't know how the truck was used and where). Now I'm trying...
  10. bnmyster

BW transfer case torque specs for drain and fill plugs

Hi you all, 2019 Ram 2500 HD diesel, 4x4 ( Obviously otherwise I wouldn't have a transfer case) . Since the plugs are NPT do they have torque specs and if so would you also use Teflon tape. Thank you
  11. bnmyster

Borg warner transfer case

2019 RAM 2500 HD 4X4 6.7L diesel, with 6 speed transmission (the FR8 something) I was trying to find out what model number my transfer case is( no tag on the case itself, and unable to get anything via the VIN number) in order to get a consensus as to what fluid to use other than Mopar. I think...
  12. bnmyster

Diff Lube

Hi everyone, I bought my truck used 2019 Ram 2500 HD 6.7L Bighorn and wanted to change oil from the engine, fuel filters, transfer case and both diff. The truck was build on Sep 2019 , so is the truck considered 2019 or 2020 . Now I read a lot on this website that some use 75w85 gl5 on their...
  13. bnmyster

Second plug in rear bumper

Can someone tell me what this second opening for and how to close it "Factory like" (I bought this truck used) Its on 2019 Ram 2500 HD Diesel