Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. The HOFF

Foam Cannons

Anyone washing their new truck with a Foam Cannon? Is their a good one, or bad ones out there? Do you have to hook them up to a power washer or can you connect it to a regular hose? What to use if we have extremely hard water that leaves white dried stuff all over the truck? 2019 RAM 3500...
  2. The HOFF

Kelderman Suspensions totally looks nice!

Anyone try these yet? Can it work on a 3500 with Air ride suspension? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. The HOFF

Best mods under $500

I know we have one for up to $100, but want to see a few more maybe up to $500. Guess mine was my Vixen 4 Horn train Horn with 3 Gallon tank. Super loud at 150 db. Vixen Horns Train Horn Kit for Trucks/Car/Semi. Complete Onboard System- 200psi Air Compressor, 3 Gallon Tank, 4 Trumpets...
  4. The HOFF

Auxiliary Switches

What has everyone used Auxiliary Switches. I’ve used 1. One to turn on air compressor for train horn and onboard air 2. One for 8 Rock lights in Tire Well 3. Cigarette lighter power plug in bed for blowing up tubes etc at lake. 4. Dua USB Charger (see pic). 5. Will be some sort of Lightbar in...
  5. The HOFF

Air Ride Suspension

Does anyone know where air ride suspension tank and air compressor is located? Also can you hook up an air-Horn too it safely? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. The HOFF

New Buttons

What could these two buttons be used for? One next to Hazzard lights and other by park sensors? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. The HOFF

Tire Fill Alerts

Does anyone know anything on the Tire Fill Alerts? Shows to be able to add to an order, but my dealer said it's not available yet? If it's not available yet, then why would it be online to show with an Sales Code. I figured since they are now having to order ANOTHER truck, might as well get...
  8. The HOFF

Transparent Trailer Views mentioned in Trailer Life

Sure hope that additional camera optional package will do something like this when it’s available. Sure would be nice to have a “Transparent Trailer” view.
  9. The HOFF

What You Ordered and Where are you?

Just curious where everyone is from. Maybe we can have a RAM Truck Show somewhere or go camping with others. I’m out of WaTexas home of Fixer Upper! Also tow my 2019 OpenRange 3x427BHS with my wife and 3 sons.
  10. The HOFF

Unusual usage of DEF

Has anyone noticed going through more DEF than what’s normal. I’ve gone through full tank and another two Gallons within the first 3100 miles? Thoughts??
  11. The HOFF

Selling New 2500 below Invoice

As some of you have read from my post, my fully booked out Longhorn Megacab can’t tow my 5th wheel. My dealership is willing to buy it back at apricot that I’m not happy about and they want to mark it back up as I lose more money on a 2nd trade in. I’m willing to sell this new truck at $2500...
  12. The HOFF

Anyone in Central Texas want to make $$

Since I am full aware of my 5th wheel being too heavy and I need to get my 5th wheel back on Monday, who can I hire with a 3500 to help me bring her back safely? Needs to be towed about 114 miles. Unless dealer lets me use one of his. Any takers??
  13. The HOFF

Worst Nightmare Already

So I was towing my 5th wheel 13360 lbs with my 2500 today and had over 1400 miles on it so felt it wasn’t ready. Now I was driving on a highway that I never drove on before and was following another RV about 63-67 mph. Well we hit a dip which made the truck and trailer bounce. During the...
  14. The HOFF

Train Horn Installation

Has anyone installed a 4 Horn Train Horn and compressor? If so, where are they mounting at? I can see putting train horns lower section behind grill, but where you mounting compressor? Looking at this one. Vixen Horns Train Horn Kit for Trucks/Car/Semi. Complete Onboard System- 200psi Air...
  15. The HOFF

Retrax PiwertraxPRO MX

Anyone put a Powertrax Pro on new RAM 2500 yet? Thoughts? Was ordering the manual one but put on hold. What’s another $800 for powered one??
  16. The HOFF

Beautiful 2016 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn **SOLD**

Reducing since my 2019 has arrived. Asking $47350 on fully loaded Laramie Longhorn Megacab 4x4. Needs to move by tomorrow or dealer will be marking it up to $52k. Includes backflip cover as well. http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/1eb376b9 it’s listed on autotrader and various auto sites too. Contact me at...
  17. The HOFF

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Go ahead and Brag about your new ride and post many Pictures. Inside and outside, and add-ons you’ve done. Let us know where you purchased the add-ons too!
  18. The HOFF

Rebates for 2019 2500

I heard that if you are a member to PenFed Credit Union you will get a $1000 rebate. Becoming a member is easy and I did it in 10 minutes online. Also heard rebates might be rising to $3500 on 6/4 but can’t confirm yet. After you sign up send $5-20 to your new Acct and save the $1000 rebate...