Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebates for 2019 2500

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I heard that if you are a member to PenFed Credit Union you will get a $1000 rebate. Becoming a member is easy and I did it in 10 minutes online. Also heard rebates might be rising to $3500 on 6/4 but can’t confirm yet. After you sign up send $5-20 to your new Acct and save the $1000 rebate!
Visit https://penfed.org and click on Membership to join.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Doesn't look like anything good for HD rams this month. If PenFed now has the 1000 rebate, USAA should as well. The problem with that rebate, for me, is that I can't combine it with my supplier pricing anymore.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
AAAAND yep, just confirmed USAA also has the rebate for anyone here that's a USAA member. Not as easy to join as PenFed, must be prior military or a family member of prior military member.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Although I can't use the USAA rebate with the affiliate rewards, my work "perks" just posted a 500 dollar rebate that I can use with affiliate rewards! Better than nothing!

Chriuus

Reaction score
So the penfed discount shows to be TDM, but doesn't spell out the restrictions on rams website like the USAA rebate does. I was hoping to use $1000 Penfed, $500 conquest and affiliate (accessfund), has anyone seen an issue with combining those 3?

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
So the penfed discount shows to be TDM, but doesn't spell out the restrictions on rams website like the USAA rebate does. I was hoping to use $1000 Penfed, $500 conquest and affiliate (accessfund), has anyone seen an issue with combining those 3?

I haven't looked specifically at the PenFed rebate, but I did go to their car buying site which looks just like USAAs. Unlike USAA, though, I didn't see any rebates pop up. Perhaps you have to be logged in to see it. In any case, the way that I find the rules for such things is by googling the program code and most dealers will post the full rules and exclusions. Here's an example from a dealer for both PenFed and USAA;

Penfed (program code 44CJH) ;
"Not all PenFed members are eligible for this program. Only customers who have a certificate are eligible to participate. The certificate is not transferable to anyone outside the original customers household/address. Proof of address is required. Offers for qualified buyers only. See dealer for details. Offer information and data is provided by a third-party source. Contact Dealer for any program details, rules or Incentive Questions. Dealer.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions."

USAA (program code 43CJ9);
"Customers who are in possession of the original USAA Member Certificate are automatically qualified to receive benefit under this program. Not all USAA members are eligible for this program. Only customers who have a certificate are eligible to participate. The certificate must be presented to a franchised FCA US LLC dealer in the United States at the time of retail purchase of an eligible vehicle. Only one certificate can be applied to the retail purchase of an eligible vehicle. Lost certificates will be honored. The vehicle sale must be registered in either the name of the eligible participant or registered in the name of an immediate family member living in the same household. The eligible retail purchase customer must assign the cash allowance to the selling dealer. The retail purchasers order must show the cash allowance as having been applied to the vehicles purchase price as a separate line item. This program is compatible with the following program types, providing the vehicle meets all program eligibility requirements: Automobility Program, On-The-Job Program, National or Regional Consumer Cash Allowance/APR Programs. This program is NOT compatible with the following programs: All other TDM / E-certificate Programs, Military Consumer Cash, FFA Member Program, Total Loss Direct Offer Program, FCA US Employee Advantage Program, Friends Program, National or Regional Consumer Loyalty Cash Programs, Dealership Employee Purchase Program, FCA US Affiliate Rewards Programs, Existing Select Inventory Programs. Offers for qualified buyers only. See dealer for details. Offer information and data is provided by a third-party source. Contact Dealer for any program details, rules or Incentive Questions. Dealer.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions."

The USAA clearly says not eligible with Affiliate Rewards, while the PenFed does not! That's exciting for me! I'm going to join PenFed and call the Ram rebate number tomorrow and confirm compatibility. I've found that they're very friendly and will tell you what works and what does not. However, based on the above, I would bet that PenFed is compatible with Affiliate Rewards!

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
OK I joined PenFed, but it's saying that it can't generate an offer for me right now. My brand new account probably just needs to work through the system. It looks like it's still 1000, but if I can use that with Affiliate Rewards, I'll be very happy!

Chriuus

Reaction score
OK I joined PenFed, but it's saying that it can't generate an offer for me right now. My brand new account probably just needs to work through the system. It looks like it's still 1000, but if I can use that with Affiliate Rewards, I'll be very happy!
same here. and yeah I joined a few days ago and it still says the same thing. Not sure how long it takes before the offer can be generated.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
same here. and yeah I joined a few days ago and it still says the same thing. Not sure how long it takes before the offer can be generated.

I'm probably going to call that number that comes up today and see.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
AAAAND yep, just confirmed USAA also has the rebate for anyone here that's a USAA member. Not as easy to join as PenFed, must be prior military or a family member of prior military member.

Bastards... they couldn't have had it last month when I got the truck...

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Ok the PenFed gets you in that you have to be a member for 60 days. My truck will be here before then. However, I had a PenFed membership years ago so I'm hoping I can still get into it. We'll see. :)

Reaction score
Although I can't use the USAA rebate with the affiliate rewards, my work "perks" just posted a 500 dollar rebate that I can use with affiliate rewards! Better than nothing!

How much is your affiliate rewards? I've seen a few different numbers and formulas bouncing around, from getting a purchase price 1% under invoice to getting a rebate equal to 1% of invoice (obviously, these are different things).

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
How much is your affiliate rewards? I've seen a few different numbers and formulas bouncing around, from getting a purchase price 1% under invoice to getting a rebate equal to 1% of invoice (obviously, these are different things).

On the invoice, there is a couple of other prices including employee price. Another is the supplier price, which is the affiliate rewards price. 1% under invoice.

Chriuus

Reaction score
Ok the PenFed gets you in that you have to be a member for 60 days. My truck will be here before then. However, I had a PenFed membership years ago so I'm hoping I can still get into it. We'll see. :)
aww that sucks! Oh well they have some of the best auto loan rates

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Glad I have that one to fall back on too.

Users who are viewing this thread