Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Lbjjbj

Front camera

same boat
  2. Lbjjbj

Front camera

Who's gonna be the sacrificial lamb and take it to the dealer? My dealer guy said if nothing looks off in WiTech to try and relearn some modules.
  3. Lbjjbj

Front camera

Got my front camera to turn on when the beeping started, would like it to be sooner as it doesn't beep until you get really close.
  4. Lbjjbj

Front camera

my 23 software is T25.48 and neither features work for me
  5. Lbjjbj

Front camera

WiTEch was of no help. The camera, Blindspot, and parking sensors all tested fine, there isn't an actuator to test the "turn camera on when turn signal is on" function, but all tested fine in their own vacuum. All modules up to date, no software update available. Not sure what the issue could be.
  6. Lbjjbj

Front camera

Neither of these options work on my 23 PW, even though I've selected both in settings. Will check it out via WiTEch later today and see if I can find anything.
  7. Lbjjbj

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I work on the repair side of things and by far the best aftermarket warranty company to work with is Fidelity.
  8. Lbjjbj

Which floor jack and stands do you guys like (for tire rotations, etc.)?

https://www.globalindustrial.com/p/3-ton-turbo-lifter-garage-jack This is what we use professionally.
  9. Lbjjbj

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Estimated delivery date went from 3/8 to 3/22 once the truck arrived at the final rail yard 45 minutes from the dealer. Much pain.
  10. Lbjjbj

PW Olive Green - Ordered 12/30, Shipped 2/16 Automotive Repair Shop Owner

PW Olive Green - Ordered 12/30, Shipped 2/16 Automotive Repair Shop Owner
  11. Lbjjbj

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

When you call the railcar tracking number with your car number and get the "no status available" does that mean it hasn't left Saltillo yet or just hasn't crossed the border yet?
  12. Lbjjbj

Shipped, eta moved up 4 days.
  13. Lbjjbj

gimmie some of that scoop you have 57995729
  14. Lbjjbj

I'm afraid to ask if I am in the same boat
  15. Lbjjbj

WANTED: 2013 PW Front Differential Housing

Yeah that’s wild, I check all my dealers and vendors and non available.
  16. Lbjjbj

WANTED: 2013 PW Front Differential Housing

Part 68065464AB ?
  17. Lbjjbj

Same, I’m guessing we were both waiting on the side steps
  18. Lbjjbj

Same. Per the tracker, I've been in production for two weeks..but my dealer says it's built and just waiting to ship.