Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

jsalbre

Reaction score
so I was told by my dealership that the trucks going to Idaho get shipped via train to Ohio then trucked to Idaho. Does anybody know how accurate that is? Just curious on how it works
Mine took a train to Utah and then was trucked to Boise.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
so I was told by my dealership that the trucks going to Idaho get shipped via train to Ohio then trucked to Idaho. Does anybody know how accurate that is? Just curious on how it works
That's incorrect by a lot!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My truck is going to Morgan UT, it is ridding the train to Phoenix AZ then trucked the rest of the way. I would think Idaho would be a similar route.
Saltillo, Eagle Pass, Salt Lake City Roper Yard by rail, then trucked to your dealer.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
So my truck was in production on 1/30 and showed built on 2/8 with the window sticker popping up on 2/10. Now I made the assumption that I was in line for a train … WRONG … I am JB at the outside vendor! UGH Hopefully not a repeat of last years JB

BroadStBully

Reaction score
Assuming that "zone 35 Washington "on my build sheet means Washington D.C. ,(since my trucks final destination is Jersey), can anyone shed any light on 'roughly' how long the train ride was from Mexico to Washington D.C.? My truck has been built since 2/3 with an estimated delivery date of 4/14 . Curious if that date is going to hold up.

Lbjjbj

Reaction score
So my truck was in production on 1/30 and showed built on 2/8 with the window sticker popping up on 2/10. Now I made the assumption that I was in line for a train … WRONG … I am JB at the outside vendor! UGH Hopefully not a repeat of last years JB
I'm afraid to ask if I am in the same boat

BroadStBully

Reaction score
Wow, I just posted my question about the train ride to D.C. when you posted yours. Hope I'm not in the same boat. I just assumed I was waiting for a train too.

pizzatots

Reaction score
Those of you that bought from Mark Dodge - what was your ship time? Trying to time the sale of the old truck + set up financing, at the right time..

wagonwheeling

Reaction score
Assuming that "zone 35 Washington "on my build sheet means Washington D.C. ,(since my trucks final destination is Jersey), can anyone shed any light on 'roughly' how long the train ride was from Mexico to Washington D.C.? My truck has been built since 2/3 with an estimated delivery date of 4/14 . Curious if that date is going to hold up.
I know we are almost as far across the country as we can be, but I show being built 1/27 and shipped 2/7. My original estimated delivery was 3/24 but has been moved to 3/13 and my dealer says their info says it will be in Washington State 2/27. So I'm guessing your date will be moved up the closer it gets but leaves room for delays.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Remind me in the A.M., server is down for maintenance now.

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
Update from my dealer: Truck is at the train depot awaiting a truck. Could be a matter of days now.
They need to do an "inspection" as far as I understood.

Crossing fingers that I get the beast by the end of the week!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I know we are almost as far across the country as we can be, but I show being built 1/27 and shipped 2/7. My original estimated delivery was 3/24 but has been moved to 3/13 and my dealer says their info says it will be in Washington State 2/27. So I'm guessing your date will be moved up the closer it gets but leaves room for delays.
Yours is scheduled to be at Spokane yard on 2/23.

BroadStBully

Reaction score
Mine shipped out on 1/23 and landed in Baltimore 2/9. But my delivery date pushed out two weeks once it arrived from 2/28 to 3/10. I’m hoping it comes back in because I’m only 1.5 hours from the rail yard.
Thanks @Tater86, that's helpful. I have been kinda following yours since It seemed to be on a similar train path. If my timeline ended up being similar to yours than I calculate it would have to ship out by 2/24 in order to make the 4/14 est. Del. Date. But who knows, still alot of variables.

Users who are viewing this thread