Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Almost T-Boned in my 22 Power Wagon

I don't think I did have it on. Good to know, thanks.
  2. M

Almost T-Boned in my 22 Power Wagon

Crazy what happened to me today. My driver door was not shut all the way but shut enough to let me drive out into traffic. The door must have opened just enough to enable the do not drive safety feature and stopped me in the middle of oncoming traffic, it put my truck into park and I was unable...
  3. M

22 Power Wagon daytime running lights

I think they look terrible and not having the option to shut them off kills me. I asked the dealer and they said they were unable to shut them off.
  4. M

Correct, my mistake typing running lights. My signature lights always stay on no matter what position the knob is in. These are the lights I cannot stand being on all the time.
  5. M

Not on my truck (22 Power Wagon) , the running lights stay on regardless what position the light knob is in.
  6. M

Excellent, thank you!
  7. M

The lights on the top of the cab and the lights around the lens. I looked at the AlfaOBD and it looked like it was only good thru 2021 RAM Trucks.
  8. M

Powerwagon light bar options?

That looks great
  9. M

Love my 22 PW except for the daytime running lights...looked all thru the settings and cannot figure out how to shut them down. Any suggestions for how to kill them?