Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Joe2bear

Cargo camera no longer works after update UC4 12”

Mine is a 2020 as well, just figured I would share
  2. Joe2bear

Seems like Chrysler is doing some recalls to cameras https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/consumer-products/recalls/chrysler-announces-recall-for-some-ram-vehicles-due-to-rearview-camera-defect/
  3. Joe2bear

That's interesting, mine worked again last night when driving it. But today I drove it around 3 pm and it wasn't working again. I think its a heat issue. Although, mine started after I washed my truck. I went to check to see if any open space on the third brake light. Didn't see any, so not sure...
  4. Joe2bear

Did you ever figure this out? My Ram 3500 started doing the same thing on the 12 inch screen.
  5. Joe2bear

Air sucking noise on driver side under load

End up being the clamp on the top of the boot being loose. Tighten it up, stop all of the noise. Thanks for the help!
  6. Joe2bear

Thank you, will try to narrow this down and report back. Will look at the areas mentioned by you
  7. Joe2bear

Hey All! I have the HO Cummins and only under load do I hear some whoosing air intake noise. I had a SO 2019 before this 2020 and never heard this before. Everything looks stock on here. Has anyone had this issue before with a stock truck? I can't get it to replicate at idle or revving. Only...
  8. Joe2bear

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

I have the standard Cummins and my start up makes that noise in the morning, typically without it being that cold (In Las Vegas) but stops after 30 seconds or so. I am not yet sure if its a problem I will pursue until the dealership can actually take my truck for the 68rfe recall. Been waiting...
  9. Joe2bear

2019 Cummins turbo silence

I was going to say, why is everyone talking about K&N filters on this thread. It does not relate to S&B filters nor cold air intakes... Also comments about lack of performance increase is incorrect. It's the air box itself and piping that actually increases the performance and mileage of the...
  10. Joe2bear

2019 Cummins turbo silence

Do have any video of the sound? Do you get a whistle when you use the exhaust brake?
  11. Joe2bear

3500 + OEM air suspension + 5th wheel

The bags have a sensor on it to let you know if you have overloaded them. I believe its around 3k-3500 on the rear. However, if you are towing a 5th wheel or have a lot of weight in the back. It's best to have it on Alt Height due to how much pressure the bag is taking when at full height...
  12. Joe2bear

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

You have to look up Lemon law per your state. I believe here in Nevada, its 4 times for the same issue occurring in less than 18 months of ownership or less. If its 4 or more times in the shop for the same issue, you can start enacting lemon law. First start with the dealer and if you hit a...
  13. Joe2bear

New Owner Needs Fiver Advice

Yep, just like the F250 you can get the camper package, which upgrades the axle and the springs. Which makes it a 350 virtually, but has a 10k rating "sticker". That 10k rating is just a class rating and not an actually indication of the capability of the truck, that is usually represented by...
  14. Joe2bear

Emissions Delete

I live in Vegas as well, but I am not sure how you are going to get away with a deleted truck out here bud. With the smog you gotta do eventually on this truck, you will not pass unless you know someone. PM if you dont want to talk about this on public forum
  15. Joe2bear

2500 and the CTD !

Do you have the factory air ride on your rig?
  16. Joe2bear

2019 Ram 2500 Diesel Big Horn November pricing

I am not sure of pricing in your area or whatnot. But I picked up my Big Horn from Peterson Dodge Idaho and drove it home. The rebates I got was about 9k from the build price I did thru them. I am sure that price is still being offered if not more now. I would say give that a look.
  17. Joe2bear

Gear indicator option in gauge cluster?

Ah, well I have a cummins so I don't have that feature. I am not positive how to get the gear showing any other way than what I described. Hope you find your answer!
  18. Joe2bear

Gear indicator option in gauge cluster?

Do you not have the gear select buttons on your steering wheel? You have to hit them down once to show the gears on the cluster on the bottom right I believe. I am not near my truck right now so I cannot verify. I have a 2500 as well and use this to see the gear. You may put it in a lower gear...
  19. Joe2bear

2020 Changes

I hope so as well, that it is just a software update for the Blind Spot Detection. Going to reach out to my dealer to see if that is an option.
  20. Joe2bear

2020 Changes

The changes to the heavy-duty Ram 2500 and 3500 are a little less extensive, mainly increasing the availability of new optional equipment. Lane keep assist and adaptive steering are now available on all trim levels, as is blind spot monitoring and trailer tire pressure monitoring. The auxiliary...